276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GIEMIT Football Kick Trainer Soccer Training Belt Training AIDS for Kids Youth Adults Practice Exercises Training Waist Belt,Hands Free Soccer Belt Fits Ball Size 3, 4,and 5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

from beginners to professionals]-no matter you are a beginner or professional, the football trainer is a great practice tool to improve your skills rapidly or simply warm up before your match. The perfect football coach: adjustable and durable velcro fastening straps and universal ball holders are very suitable as birthday or christmas gifts for football beginners. The durable buckle allows a secure connection between cord and belt, whilst the belt can be adjusted for a comfortable fit. You could simply have the lead player set off and then try to outmanoeuvre their opponent or you could set up other equipment to help.

design】with the adjustale long strong elastic cord,you no longer need to chase the ball which can save more time to focus your energy on training to improve your football ability. v=1603443679","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":8114317459534,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. At Pendle, we offer a great selection of training equipment that will help your team develop their skills. Training efficiency improvement:-with the adjustale 18 feet long strong elastic cord,you no longer need to chase the ball which can save more time to focus your energy on training to improve your football ability.They need to be able to pick up on anything that might indicate where a player is going before they make their move. using neoprene as the material, it has impact resistance, good elasticity, heat insulation and waterproof. I've been practicing on my own with this football elastic band, and it has significantly improved my kicking abilities. Now that you’re full of ideas about how to use an evasion belt, you’ll want to jump right into using one in your sessions. Designed with a durable neoprene waistband and ball holder, the ball tether can travel up to 18ft (5.

high quality】- made of thicker wetsuit material and wider elastic rope design, durable and elastic, can withstand tens of thousands of rebounds. The adjustable ball tether can fit ball sizes 3 to 5 and can be easily transported, which allows the bungee football trainer to be used on the go in all environments. The complete solo football training equipment offers players to train hands free in all environments. The soccer reaction short-spaced belt is designed to improve footwork and movement off the ball for attacker or defenders. Easy to use: when using it, one side is tied to the waist, the other side is tied to the seeker, and one person can also train, which is very practical.Players need to be able to outmanoeuvre their opponent so they need to move quickly and react faster. I've had severe lower back pain for years; it didn't stop me from working, but it was awful; I couldn't sit on the floor for longer than a minute or two, and I couldn't bend over to pick things up off the ground. Speed in small spaces helps increase a player’s agility and their ability to get away from their opponents. Premium quality of football training belt: football belt is made of high-quality nylon material, durable and elastic enough to withstand tens of thousands of impact rebounds, which guarantees you kicking a long time.

super easy to install]-installations can be completed by themselves, simply let the ball wrapped by the strap,and fix the other side of the football kick trainer on the waist.

v=1603443679","width":800},{"alt":null,"id":8114317557838,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. soccer training aid are made of high quality elastic nylon materials, the strong buckle, the fine stitches ensure the training aid lasting durability, which guarantees you kicking a long time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment