276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toddle Waddle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of our flagship events, the Tay Toddle Waddle is one of our favourite dates in the calendar. Nurseries, pre-schools or mum & toddler groups come together to enjoy a short walk to raise funds for Taylor Made Dreams. There are almost always some surprise guests that join their events. In 1805, the first prominent meningitis epidemic occurred in Geneva, which was followed by similar outbreaks in Europe and the United States. Africa saw its first meningitis pandemic in 1840. As there was no treatment for meningitis, the fatality rate during these outbreaks was as high as 90% of the affected population. The Moomins’ home, Moominvalley, is a place of wonder and fun, populated by fairy-like, round creatures that resemble hippopotamuses, but enjoy human hobbies such as writing memoirs (Moomin papa), making jam (Moomin mama), and playing make-believe (Moomintroll and Snork Maiden). Their adventurous side comes out at all opportunities, stirred by friends Little My and Snufkin, or by mysterious intruders.

Children's dance parties can be so stressful to arrange! Once you've booked your venue, what are you going to do with all those little monkeys? That's where we come in! Tappy Toes children's dance parties are designed to keep your little ones entertained! We will tire them out for you, and we LOVE doing it! Make a multimedia presentation (using Powerpoint or similar software) that shows an image of something and the sound that it makes. Could your record the sounds yourself? I grew up in a tall Victorian London house with my parents, grandmother, aunt, uncle, younger sister Mary and cat Geoffrey (who was really a prince in disguise. Mary and I would argue about which of us would marry him). I studied Drama and French at Bristol University, where I met Malcolm, a guitar-playing medic to whom I’m now married.We use lots of sensory props, disco lights, bubbles, musical instruments, hoops, pompoms, dance ribbons, puppets and more to keep our party guests entertained and engaged! Want to book a weekly class? See Timetable Our classes follow the EYFS framework, you'll see weekly improvements in your little one. How many different synonyms for ‘walk’ can you think of (use ‘toddle’ and ‘waddle’ as a starting point)? One of my television songs, A SQUASH AND A SQUEEZE, was made into a book in 1993, with illustrations by the wonderful Axel Scheffler. It was great to hold the book in my hand without it vanishing in the air the way the songs did. This prompted me to unearth some plays I’d written for a school reading group, and since then I’ve had 20 plays published. Most children love acting and it’s a tremendous way to improve their reading.

Every penny raised helps children and adults affected or bereaved by cancer and life-threatening conditions, from age four upwards, with no time limit. When you ask why...we hear you. And we can only do it with your help. I also continued to write “grown-up” songs and perform them in folk clubs and on the radio, and have recently released two CDs of these songs. In 1768, a posthumous report by Sir Robert Whytt surfaced that showed the first description of tuberculous meningitis. However, it was not until the following century that a link was made between the pathogen, ‘Tubercle bacilli,’ was linked to tuberculosis. In the 1800s, the term ‘meningitis’ was introduced by French and English physicians, who combined the words ‘meninges’ and ‘itis.’ The first true book written for children about children never fails to bewitch and baffle. Young Alice-like readers can explore the topsy-turvey Wonderland, while the grown-ups reading to them will appreciate the metaphorical Mad Hatter and role of the white rabbit as leader in the adventure in a way they wouldn’t have been able to as a child. Carroll’s book is a celebration of a child’s wonder and curiosity, and fears of growing bigger too. It invites you to talk dreams and nightmares, to accept the weird and extraordinary and, best of all, to conjure up your own adventure down the rabbit hole. It’s a rite of passage, ideal for sharing. 7. Norse Myths: Tales of Odin, Thor and Loki, retold by Kevin Crossley-Holland I really enjoy writing verse, even though it can be fiendishly difficult. I used to memorise poems as a child and it means a lot to me when parents tell me their child can recite one of my books.We have lots of lovely props to get them engaged. Hoops, bells, scarves, pom-poms, marraccas and more. Every little one loves a prop, it really captures their imaginations, and you'll find older siblings love it too! In 1906, scientists introduced anti-meningococcal serum therapy as a treatment for meningitis. The antibodies for this serum were mostly derived from the blood of horses. That later changed to meningitis patients and people recovering from the disease. In 1930, Sara Branham introduced ‘sulphonamides’ as a treatment for meningitis, which proved to be more effective than antiserum against meningococcal bacteria.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment