276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Slime: Super Stretch, and HydroGlitz 12 Color Variety Pack for Kids 3 Years and Up, 1.8-Ounce Cans, Non-Toxic, Assorted Colors, Includes 2 Tools, Multi-coloured, E8998RC1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add an equal amount of shaving cream to the mixture. The ratio should be 1:1, i.e., one ratio of the ingredients in the bowl to one ratio of shaving cream. Mix the shaving cream and the ingredients using a fork until they form one consistent material. Kids enjoy making slime and experimenting with it. Your kid will have a blast playing with it because it’s cool and messy at the same time. A lot of people use simple household ingredients to make slime. However, can you use play-doh to make slime? Confession – I’m actually not sure I could’ve told you how to spell it before this recipe. I now know that “Play Doh” is the proper spelling. Not that a spelling lesson is why I’m here, but I’m glad we got it out of the way.

You can use lotion instead of Glue to turn playdough into slime. All you have to do is add lotion and use your hand to knead. However, do not put too much lotion because the playdough will clump apart. Play-doh is a pretty great ingredient for slime. You can use a variety of recipes to make slime with play-doh. You simply add a few ingredients to your play-doh and knead it to the soft, moist, and stretchy slime that you need. You will receive a play-doh slime that your child will enjoy. Add in as much shaving cream as there are ingredients in the bowl. There should be a 1:1 ratio of ingredients already in the bowl to shaving cream (eyeball it). Use a fork to mix the shaving cream into the glue mixture until it’s one consistent material. Continue kneading until you achieve the desired consistency. Then, you can increase either the amount of lotion or play-doh to get the preferred softness.Mix the hand lotion, baby powder, Glue, and baby oil in a glass bowl. Mix them until they form a single consistent material. Why I’m here is to share with you a slime recipe! It turns out that Play Doh is a pretty great ingredient for your slime recipes, and just another ingredient you can use when you make it next. Playdoh Slime Recipe

Before we dive in, I have something very important to discuss. Something that, I believe, needs to be completely understood before undertaking this project. And that is the proper spelling of Play Doh. Slime recipes are all the rage these days! Everywhere I look, Elmer’s glue is sold out becauseeveryone is making as much slime as they possibly can. And I’ll have to admit, it’s fun. Slime is the perfect boredom buster for kids!In this article, I will talk about several recipes for making slime from play-doh. The ingredients that I will list are easy to find. In addition, most of the ingredients are everyday household items. How to Make Slime with Play-doh and Lotion. Place the mixture in a microwave for 30 seconds cycles, mixing after each cycle. Ensure it does not get hot. Looking for an exciting activity for a birthday party or playdate? Look no further than Play-Doh! Our Play-Doh playsets are ideal for group play – they can provide hours of entertainment. Plus, it's a mess-free, non-toxic and safe way to have fun and get creative. I wasn’t sure whether to call this “play dough slime,” or “playdough slime” or “playdoh slime.” Or maybe even something else. Because, as we say in the south, bless your hearts. None of you are sure how to spell the magical dough we’ve been playing with since childhood!

Play-Doh has been a staple in children's toy boxes for decades, and for good reason. Providing endless opportunities for creativity and imagination - it's a toy that can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. And here at The Entertainer, we offer a fantastic range of Play-Doh sets to inspire your little one's playtime. From classic pots of Play-Doh to interactive playsets, we have everything you need to create endless shapes, objects, and characters. Play Doh Kitchen Creations Add in a ping pong ball sized lump of Play-Doh to the mixture. Use your hands and mix it well until it’s all combined into the slime. This method of making slime with play-doh and lotion requires a bit more ingredients than the first method. However, the recipe is easy enough, so no experience is necessary.

Add in a ping pong ball sized lump of Play-Doh to the mixture. Use your hands and mix it well until it’s all combined into the slime. You'll mix for several minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment