276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No One Saw It Coming: The gripping thought-provoking emotional family drama from Sunday Times bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don’t miss this utterly gripping and emotional thriller from Sunday Times bestselling author Susan Lewis! Following periods of living in Los Angeles and the South of France, she currently lives in Gloucestershire with her husband, James, and her dog, Mimi. To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives.

No One Saw It Coming by Susan Lewis is a story about Hannah and her family, who seem to live the perfect life and then events change and reality means that no one can escape from the reality of life and death.

As a result, I am now the proud owner of four Kindles -- all different kinds, but plenty of back-ups! I really didn't get involved in the storyline until the second half, and then I really did become involved. Give me something with a well-defined storyline, add some suspense (or spice), and I am a happy reader. I had the audiobook read by Helen Stern, a great range of distinct voices for the array of characters. The majority of the story revolves around Hanna, with occasional interspersions from an unknown character who seems to know an awful lot about Hanna and her family.

I don't mean that in a negative way :)) I thought it wrapped up to a satisfying conclusion and would definitely read more by this talented storyteller. Jack I liked from the start - with reservations - and I never had any doubts about Seb, Andee or Graeme. Nice to have the familiarity of Andee and Graeme, loved the new characters of Jack and Hanna and their children and the wonderful Seb such a fantastic supportive friend to the whole family. THE AUTHOR: Susan Lewis is the bestselling author of over forty books across the genres of family drama, thriller, suspense and crime. At times there were parts which felt overly dramatised but I’m not sure if that’s the writing or the narrators interpretation.Don’t miss this utterly gripping and emotional thriller from Sunday Times bestselling author Susan Lewis! With a solid cast of supporting characters, the author creates a twisty tale set in England filled with friendships, romance, and obsession. But I persevered and it did have a good end and as the name of the says “No One Saw it Coming” , they sure didn’t.

She has such a beautiful, infectious smile; her eyes shine with humour and kindness; her skin is lightly freckled and smooth. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. He was, at heart, a despicable man and yet I have little difficulty imagining how terrible his loss must be for Hanna.

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. However, the family dynamic isn’t the most straightforward and there are lots of secrets being withheld. I did find the plot had many similarities to other novels of this genre and I anticipated the resolutions. I did not see the ending coming although I had picked up hints that something was not quite right where one character was concerned. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment