276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BCOZZY Neck Pillow for Travel Provides Double Support to The Head, Neck, and Chin in Any Sleeping Position on Flights, Car, and at Home, Comfortable Airplane Travel Pillow, Large, Navy

£32.485£64.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The makers note that this is not a safety device, and that children need to be supervised while using it. YOUR KIDS COMFORT IS IMPORTANT - Your kids deserve a fluffy travel pillow and support when they fall asleep in the car. It has a similar fabric to the company’s winning Ultimate Memory Foam Neck Pillow, but in our tests its bulky inflated tube offered no structured head support, which could pose a problem in bumpy conditions. A very comfortable travel pillow- but beware this is quite small- if you are a large person this may not be for you but for a small person like myself it’s perfect.

Make sure the travel pillow doesn’t take up too much space so you have room in your luggage for more necessities. My one gripe with most travel pillows is that they’re too soft and not too full—you want something that will be supportive as you try to get comfortable in your limited space. It lacks the tall, supportive sides of our other picks, but the overlapping front is the perfect height to keep your chin from nodding forward as you doze off. Because the Trtl Pillow is little more than a scarf with a plastic plate in it, it packs down to the size of a sandwich and can lay flat against the back of your bag.If you have a smaller neck and know you find a tighter grip on your neck comforting, the Cabeau may be the way to go. TWO SNAP LOOPS- in the back of the pillow and on the storage bag, makes it easy to clip it to the kids' backpack, suitcase, and car seat. Get your questions about the BCOZZY Travel Pillow answered from our team and the Pro Community right here on the page. If you are an asymmetrical sleeper (if you prefer sleeping with your head leaning to one side), the Trtl may be a good choice. Simply place the pillow around the neck and allow the overlapping sections to lay wherever the most support is needed.

While the Travelrest’s voluminous plush can support all heads that lean left, back, or right, the pillow may not hold up the chins of people with smaller faces. So, today we're going to take a closer look at the Bcozzy Chin Supporting Travel Pillow and see what makes it so special. Whether you want extra support underneath your chin or under one of your cheeks doesn't really matter because you can easily do both. Soft: The material should feel plush against your skin but not trap so much heat that it’s uncomfortable to wear.While inflatable pillows will always be the lightest option, memory-foam pillows don’t weigh much more and can offer significantly more comfort. When my head bobbed forward, my small face sank into the gap between the pillow closure and my neck. I won't track you, but Google Analytics and some banner ads use cookies, so I had to install this annoying pop-up. As someone who is a combination sleeper, I have found it difficult to get products to suit my sleep style. Rebecca Robbins, a postdoctoral fellow studying sleep at the time of our interview, says the best travel pillows will keep your head elevated and in alignment with your spine: “Look for something that would really be supportive.

Yet even with its soft, wraparound design, it lacks the all-around support provided by our top and runner-up picks. The biggest problem with traditional travel pillows is that your head keeps falling forward, straining your neck. The BCOZZY Kids Travel Pillow helps ease their anxiety and stress, making the journey more enjoyable for everyone. And because simulations are rarely enough, I brought eight travel pillows on two cross-country flights to see how the pillows felt in the specific back design of an airplane seat.And, from what we've learned about this one, you could easily wear it for hours on end without feeling any discomfort. While the Travelrest isn’t inflatable, it packs down to the size of a roll of toilet paper in its carrying case. You can place the overlapping ends of the pillow around any point of your neck (though it only really makes sense in the front or on the sides), and wear the pillow as loose or as tight as you’d like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment