276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revelations Tarot

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Warriors, archetype of the Hero, endowed with gifts of ingenuity, courage, and great strength to achieve the heights of victory that no one else could imagine, standing up for what is right and what is just, always the fighter, In TAROT REVELATIONS, Campbell takes a leaf from Sir James Frazier's book 'The Golden Bough' and suggests a core set of concepts underlie all belief systems. He suggests Jungian psychologists have their own terms for these mythical elements which Jung recognized ages ago. As an empirical test of his idea that mythical elements have universal meanings, he compares the Tarot cards of the Major Arcana with the works of Dante and notes their similarities. He also demonstates how the cards can be used to illustrate the "ideal life, lived virtuously according to the knightly codes of the Middle Ages." Frankly, I find many of his meanings for upright cards not that different, i.e., The Fool symbolizes "the free spirit within," while The High Priestess represents "the voice inside us that calls us to heed our intuition." The Major Arcana cards have two other features, beside their 2-way art, that is fascinating. First, there is a quality of stained glass in all the cards. Second, all of the characters are wearing masks. This, according to Wong, shows them to be similar to "that of the mythical gods who stand in human form amongst us to ease our comprehension of the messages they deliver." A fascinating idea, but it’s important that you understand this from reading the book because I’m not sure that the art, which has a sort of manga feel to it, really shows that this is a mask and not just an odd-looking person. Let's face it, sometimes we are our own worst enemy. We're never trying to get in our own way, it's simply our subconscious's way of protecting us after being deeply wounded from past situations. This card will help you see what it is you're doing that's derailing your chance at true happiness. Once you've identified this behavior, you'll finally be able to take the steps toward escaping the nasty cycle of self-sabotage.

Revelations Tarot – Tarot Elements

The Beatles were right when they sang, "Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends." Everything in life is easier when you have a strong support system surrounding you. The fifth card in this Tarot spread will show you the people in your life who can help you move forward. They each have unique talents and insights that will be an asset to you as you navigate through your particular situation. This card helps you see their wisdom so that it can eventually become your wisdom. The artwork of the Revelations Tarot is a sort of cross between pseudo-art nouveau and stained glass and the effect works. Each card also has a reverse image, not a mere mirror image, but a separate picture interwoven to display a different interpretation.Does it have extra cards?: Yes, it has two cards, each with a brief version of a Tarot spread, The Horoscope Spread and The Seven Days Spread You may also see minor color saturation variations between the first print run and this second print run.

Revelations Tarot - Apps on Google Play Revelations Tarot - Apps on Google Play

What was the SKT study journal from the first printing is now a Book of Readings workbook that has been substantially revised from the first printing’s study journal The faces of the major arcana have ‘masks’, or lines breaking them up into sections: “The mask is merely representation of a ‘human’ relation, similar to that of the mythical gods who stand in human form amongst us to ease our comprehension of the messages they deliver.” I liked the Lovers -the upright end is a spiritual-appearing pair of lovers touching hands, overseen by a white-winged angel. The reversed end has a more sexual couple in an embrace with a red-clad, more reptilian looking angel overhead. And Death, with the multi-armed Hindu goddess Kali at the top, and a baby ‘amongst the bloody tendrils’ representing rebirth at the base. The Philosophers, the scholars of reason and illuminated knowledge, who achieve mastery over numbers, forms, and cosmology, of rhetoric and sciencia, the ones who are the thought leaders of our times, keepers of the Classics, Insurance coverage is NOT available for any location that would be in violation of any U.S. economic or trade sanctions including OFAC Restricted Countries or for shipments to Russian and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries (includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan)One of my favorite times of the year: gift-giving season. Here are some book suggestions in various categories. I hope you find something for your friends or for yourself if you’ve been very good! It's all very well saying the Ace of Cups means this, that, or the other, but how do you use that definition for a love reading? Or a work reading? Our definitions are split into introduction, general, work, love, finances, health and spirituality, which we hope you will find a lot more useful and a lot more meaningful in your quest to understand all the Tarot meanings. In the Major Arcana, the archetypal journey, we find masks on each of the figures. I found this incredibly cool (but then, I am also contemplating putting theater masks on my living room wall!)! Wong did the Major Arcana in a style that he terms similar to stained glass, with each image representing a lesson to be learned, a being to be studied, or a situation. The mask acts to bring in the "human" element. Wong sees the Minor Arcana as "lesser" versions of the lessons from the Major Arcana.

Revelations Tarot - Llewellyn Worldwide Revelations Tarot - Llewellyn Worldwide

Think of this card as the X-ray vision glasses for the situation you're currently facing. Sometimes it's not the things we can see, but the thing we can't see, that turn out to have the most profound effect on our lives. This card strips away the veil and shows you exactly what it is -- either positive or negative -- that has been affecting you. These hidden factors could help or hurt you, making it even more important to identify them. Readers, please enjoy this guest blog post by Steele Alexandra Douris, author of the new Spirits, Seers & Séances. Please note though, that these meanings are meant as a guideline. Tarot meanings are not set in stone; not even ours! They are meant to make you think and guide you in the right direction. For most cards you will probably (hopefully!) feel that our meanings are right, but if a particular card calls to you in a different way then don't be afraid to go with your intuition. Time will tell if you're right or not.Although the cards are going to remain substantially the same, there may be a few minor revisions. The above is an example of a minor revision in the Ten of Chalices between the first print run (left) and this forthcoming second print run (right). The Healers, who purify and consecrate, who rejuvenate, and who are apprentices of the cosmic physician, who will achieve mastery over the power to mend and the power to give new life, possessors of the gift of liberation from all that is malignant, The major arcana depicts each character wearing a mask, representative of ‘a “human” relation, similar to that of mythical gods who stand in human form among us to ease our comprehension of the message they deliver’, 1 apparently further identifying them with archetypes rather than physical people.

Revelations Tarot - The Fools Dog

Wong, who has studied mythology, and works in illustration and graphic design, drew each Major Arcana "character" wearing a mask. He believes that this acts as a representation of a human relationship as when mythical gods stand in human form "to ease our comprehension of the messages they deliver." It doesn't work for me, and, instead, some of my usually favorite cards simply come across as grotesque or uninteresting. The Enchanters, mediators of peace, equity, and love, who embody the archetype of the Weaver, who are our truth-tellers, and who nurture into reality abundance, contentment, and fulfillment; an Enchanter is one endowed with the great gift of Charisma and influence, friend to flora and fauna. The Alchemists, who put spiritual teachings and esoteric theory into practice, who master the learned systems of magic and mysticism, and who come to know the secrets of nature and the physical universe, endowed with the power to transmute lead into gold, I'm a professional Psychic Tarot & Divinatory Reader. While I don't *need* tools to do a reading, I LOVE tools! :-) Also tools can enhance a reading and since I'm visually (as well as verbally) oriented, I love delving into scrumptious images which enhance the psychic impressions received.You may need to sign a claim statement or affidavit issued by the carrier (e.g., the US Post Office, UPS, etc.) and return it to us by the requested date. Non-compliance to this may result in a denial of the claim. The Virtuosos, whose written stories and painted scenes become reality, endowed with the divine gift to Create, skilled in the many arts, one learned in the humanities, in culture, and who embodies the spirit of the Renaissance, stewards of a Golden Age, I'll further another reviewer's observations about this book needing more illustration and just a bit more... effort. I think that's what I was wanting: this feels like a first draft, or a hastily assembled work. I would have loved to have had more input from Campbell, a more accessible presentation from Roberts, and have the publication of the book be more solid, i.e. more pictures and better referencing (a good table of contents and index would have been great). What is really going on here? You may have asked yourself that question a few (dozen) times when thinking about your current state of affairs. The Situation card shows the forces that are currently at play in your life. This card helps you understand what exactly is contributing to the problem at hand, and how it is impacting you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment