276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Sister's Grave (Tracy Crosswhite Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, this was a fantastic book with well-developed characters, a great setting, realistic dialogue, and a page-turning story line. There are a few red herrings and a number of moments of high drama and tension as the story unfolds, with the courtroom scenes being particularly dramatic. His books are sold in more than twenty-five countries and have been translated into more than two dozen languages. I know what side of the fence, I would come down on because the truth does have a way of coming to light no matter how deeply it’s buried. retells the events of that evening in flashback, recounting how, upon leaving a shooting championship, Tracy asked Sarah to drive her truck back to Cedar Grove during a storm so Tracy and her boyfriend could make it to their romantic dinner reservation.

NY Times Best-selling author Robert Dugoni’s mystery-cum-legal thriller, MY SISTER’S GRAVE, has been optioned for television series development by Ray Ricord, SVP at Critical Content. A week after the night she chases but fails to catch a mysterious trespasser outside her town house, some unknown party texts Tempe four images of a corpse that looks as if it’s been chewed by wild hogs, because it has been. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. A murder mystery with, at its heart, a kidnapping and murder thought solved 20 years earlier, but which had forever changed the small town where it had taken place.

The plot, though pretty straightforward, held my interest throughout, though there are some slower spots during the first third of the story. I think I’ve another two or perhaps three to read to be up to date and I certainly intend to before the new release. I liked Tracy's determination to do what she felt was right, her loyalty to her friends and colleagues, and her strength.

Tracy's sister Sarah disappeared 20 years ago and Edmund House, a convicted rapist is accused and jailed for the murder, despite that they never found the body. This is a unique thriller that kept me guessing all the way to the horrifying conclusion that had me on the edge of my seat and in complete shock. The Sinker - It’s twenty years, twenty long years to wonder where the body of your sister has been buried. Often I can pick up on that in advance from what's been said about the story, but I somehow missed it this time.This takes place in the mountains of Washington State and one of the biggest elements of this story is the snow storm. At times I was painfully aware of the equation and it made it impossible to ignore and engross myself. Tracy never gave up looking for his sister and was very determined to learn the truth of what happened to her.

I really like that she is a likeable, normal person without a drinking problem or dysfunctional family life, although quite obsessive in her quest for justice. years later,her sister's remains are discovered near their hometown and this time Tracy is determined to get answers. If I was nit-picking, I could say that this book could have been a little shorter, but I think it would be unfair to the author.The story was pretty standard I thought, nothing unique, a little slow in places, but overall not bad, worth a listen if this is your kinda thing. What I will say, is that when I purchased this book, I was unaware of the level of violence in the story.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment