276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML My Foldaway Fan - Portable, collapsible, freestanding personal fan

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Uniquely designed, this fan changes between desk and stand styles, so you can maintain that perfect temperature. My Foldaway Fan Pro has three speeds for total cooling control and a whisper-quiet motor, so it won't keep you awake at night or disturb your peace.

PORTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE, FREESTANDING PERSONAL FAN The Foldaway Fan is the amazing, powerful little fan that you can charge up and take with you for a full-sized fan but in a small, portable, collapsible design! Quiet Operation: This fan operates quietly, providing a soothing breeze without the disturbance of excessive noise, making it perfect for use in quiet environments such as offices, bedrooms, or libraries.

Long Battery Life: My Foldaway Fan features a rechargeable lithium battery, giving you up to 10 straight hours of use on a full charge, ensuring you will always have a fan ready to use when needed.

The base oscillates, so that the fan, rather than just aiming cool air at one specific area, now sweeps from side to side, spreading that cool air and moving around even more so you get a much wider zone of cooling and can also use it to cool others nearby. My partner and I got one each last year and they've been great until last night the usb cord stopped charging on both. With 4 speed settings and an LED light, this fan is perfect for keeping you cool anywhere in your home.Unlike most fans that require access to a plug socket and so need to be kept at home, My Foldaway Fan has a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that will give you up to ten hours of cooling! It has simple controls and a charge level indicator for ease of use, and the rechargeable battery runs up to 12 hours on a single charge. It has a telescopic stand that extends to one metre and collapses onto a self-contained portable size that fits in your hand luggage or bag and only weighs less than 2lbs! Item number UXKLB My Foldaway Fan is the amazing, powerful little fan from JML that you can charge up and take with you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment