276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ghostbusters Ghost trap

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. What better way to celebrate 40 frightening years than with two of the most iconic, must-have pieces of ghost-bustin’ tech? These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Pair it with any of our Ghostbusters costumes and other accessories and you will look like you've just been recruited to the Ghostbusters team. The rubber has cracked on my son's custom-painted one, so the pressure just goes out the crack in the pedal; it won't open the doors anymore.

That won’t be an issue with the Secure Receptacle Ghost Trap Unlock, which comes complete with a secure holster, created with premium soft goods and real metal. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademark, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts. plus since more air rushes into the cylinder, the doors open quicker and with more force like the film traps do. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

They have the best bustin' tools on the planet, designed and developed by their very own Ray Stantz. Extraplasm Podcast "Episode 18: Discussions In a Convenient Parallel Dimension with James Greene Jr. That’s why we’ve included some sick sticker designs, inspired by the Ghostbusters universe, including Ray’s Occult Books, Stay Puft Marshmallows, and more! Unfortunately, the United States government has been hesitant to throw their support behind the Supernatural Elimination Needs Act.

Comprised of some of the best toys released in the 1980s and based on the popular animated series, the line consisted of actions figures, playsets, and some must-have child-sized roleplay toys, including the Proton Pack and Ghost Trap! We think he'd be pretty proud of what we've cooked up here for all the amateur Ghostbusters out there to own themselves. Yes, yes, I was one of the many who was fooled by the picture and was surprised and gutted when I saw the teeny tiny box that arrived (which is soo not like me as i normally check the reviews on everything! A unique gift for fans of the Ghostbusters films OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Authentic collectible ™ © 2021 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.

This is perfect and just holding it, hitting the button so it opens and makes the sound that ever GB fan knows so well. An instant classic beloved by audiences around the globe, Ghostbusters continues to excite fans forty years later… and their passion is unwavering. I have it sitting next to my Ecto1, the PKE (which looks wildly disproportionate as a display but I love it) and a Proton Pack. I was amazed to find it still present after nearly 30 years and wonder if I should replace while dismantled. WARNING: Do NOT look directly at the Ghost Trap’s energy field, when activated, as there exists the potential for stray muons in the body to be drawn out through the eyes, and with them, one’s eternal soul.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment