276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHARP 1T-C24BC0KR1FB 24 Inch Smart TV, HD Ready LCD Display with DTS Studio Sound, Dolby Digital Audio Decoder, 2 x HDMI, 2 x USB, Freeview Play and Wireless Streaming - Black

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Sharp sounded better out of the box, has a much cleaner interface, will turn off from the Comcast remote. One other reason selecting this tv, is the center mounted base. The tv is located at a kitchen counter corner, and is often rotated. So the "legs" on the others prevent full rotation, & usually requires moving other things out of the way. Most listings of new TVs will include the screen's size, but you may be looking for a new TV based on your current TV measurements. For simplicity: Bush 24 Inch Smart HD Ready HDR Freeview TV []{href='https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9428463' } TV sizes are measured diagonally from corner to corner - all you need to do is take a tape measure and start from the upper left-hand corner to the bottom right-hand corner, without including the bezels.

We also know tech jargon isn't the easiest language to navigate, so we've included a handy buyer's guide at the end to fill you in with everything you need to know when buying your new TV setup. The best 24-inch TVs at a glance: Featuring a built-in DVD player and Smart TV, the Sharp 24EE4KD has everything you need from a compact TV. These 24-inch TV you can display with its stand or on tabletop. Or you can wall mount it. Design is very ideal for a wall mounting, perfect for a small room and space, not to mention its built-in DVD player, where you can enjoy watching or recording your live program, if you cannot watch on time point.A 24-inch TV is convenient for cramped spaces or budget-constrained individuals keeping up with the latest shows. Below, we rank the best. The best 24-inch TVs at a glance: There are some key considerations that'll help you determine if a 24-inch TV is right for you and your home: Space SHARP 24" LED smart television with built-in DVD player: This HD-ready TV features a slim, lightweight design ideal for wall mounting, plus an easy-fit stand. With built-in DVD player & remote control included Can't skip Roku setup. Sometimes you just want to turn the tv on & plug a cable box in or watch OTA tv, and not spend time setting up and account and all that donkey doo.

Want to share what’s on your mobile? It’s easy with the 24EE4KD’s wireless Screen Mirroring. Working via wi-fi connectivity, Screen Mirroring lets you cast photos and video from your smartphone or tablet, to the Sharp’s screen. Currys: "I'm Rob and here's three things that we love about this LG TV monitor. It can be used as a TV and a monitor, it has an optimized gaming mode and it has a pair of built-in speakers. This model of Sharp TV provides you the best TV you can have for your bedroom, guest room and kitchen. This Sharp Smart TV offers you a wide port to connect almost all devices for more enjoyment to watch your favorite TV program and many more.As for if a 24-inch TV is right for you, it ultimately depends on the space in which you plan to put it. 24-inch TVs are great for smaller bedrooms, such as those in university halls or perhaps on a shelf in the kitchen. They aren’t ideal for living rooms because they tend to be too small for the larger spaces where people are often several feet from the screen - here you'll want something from our list of the best 43-inch 4K TVs or even the best 55-inch 4K TVs. Prices valid in stores (all including VAT) until close of business on 28th November 2023. (Some of these web prices are cheaper than in-store, so please mention that you've seen these offers online.) This is connected to a small HD antenna to pull in the local stations and I really like that the TV has a built in signal strength meter. This really helped determine where we put the antenna and the orientation. The picture quality on the local HD channels through the antenna are outstanding. As they are smaller in size, most 24-inch TVs have HD 720p, compared to larger TVs where you're more likely to see a mix of Full HD and Ultra HD screen resolutions. The higher the resolution, the better the screen display quality. With the Smart TV features we also have access to our Netflix account and Redbox rental on demand so I don't think we could have asked for more content options.

Shey Reyes: "Have you heard that you can use headphones while watching your favorite program on the TV? Well, it's true. Sharp Smart TV 24 inches offering you a TV that allows you to hear through headphones still with a great sound and great picture. You can watch TV without disturbing the people around in the middle of the night.I am not one to want a large TV in my bedroom. I bought this to replace a slightly smaller TV that I had for many years. I loved that TV because the sound on it was fantastic. However, it only had one HDMI port, so I was limited to just my cable box. Regarding the best TVs, a 24-inch one may not be your first thought. There's no doubt that screen size is pretty important for TVs, and whilst a 50-inch TV or a 65-inch TV can both be excellent options, they aren’t always very convenient. In a moderately-sized bedroom, or perhaps a kitchen or even a caravan, using a TV of this size is like sitting in the front row at the cinema - not great for the space you're working with or your eyes. Below, we rank the best 24-inch TV choices available today. As well as the space available, how much you're willing to spend on your new TV will help to determine the size of your TV - larger TVs are typically more expensive. If your budget is tight and you’re looking for a tabletop screen for your kitchen or desk, a 24-inch TV will be a great choice for you. However, if budget, room size, and seating distance allow for a medium or even big TV, these will ultimately give you the optimal viewing experience. How can I make my TV a smart TV? Short. Stand should be about 1" taller. Will have to find a short stand or possibly mount underneath a cabinet, bring me to maybe my biggest con, even though I may not use...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment