276°
Posted 20 hours ago

White Secret DSR Dark Spot Remover Concentrate Formula

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have been using white secret since 4yrs now and I have those side effects red palm, skin prone, dark knuckles and i also have white blotches on my face…. She went straight to the shelf, picked out white secret skin lightening body lotion and handed it to me. Kandungan bunga edelweiss dalam setiap produk mampu menjaga kecerahan kulit sekaligus mencegah ancaman radikal bebas.

White secret is good when you don’t apply it daily… You use it as well as using the petroleum jelly. If you already have acne/pimples when getting this cream, you would have to treat them separately first before using this dark spot corrector to remove those dark spots they left behind. Getting rid of dark spots and uneven skin tone is one of the main reasons behind the use of skin lightening products. In only two weeks of daily use, this lotion lightened my skin by two shades and eliminated the dark areas on my face and body blemishes.For example; Part of its benefit is that it lightens your skin as promised, works faster in some cases and in some cases make you feel proud among your friends. Wardah Lightening Creamy Foam, membantu memudarkan noda hitam serta kulit kusam Wardah Lightening Creamy Foam.

The cream will allow you to quickly shade off your discolourations and give you a unified complexion that is 2 shades lighter than how it was.AHA stands for alpha-hydroxy acids, a class of acids known to improve the appearance and feel of the skin. Dengan eye cream Wardah ini yang dilengkapi White Adenosine Complex, asam hialuronat, dan vitamin B3, kamu bakal bisa mencerahkan kulit sekitar mata lebih maksimal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment