276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COVERGIRL LashBlast Waterproof Mascara Black Brown 835, 44 oz

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Editor’s Note: We reviewed this article on September 21, 2023. As per our editorial policy, we are constantly updating our content, to make sure it reflects the best of the best when it comes to beauty, wellness, and fashion. We want to assure our readers that we still stand by our recommendations, which we do. Suppose you're someone with naturally short eyelashes. In that case, a lengthening mascara that gives you the effect of false eyelashes is the perfect option for you, Specifically CoverGirl's Exhibitionist Stretch & Strengthen, Super Sizer Fibers, and Exhibitionist mascara. Those three CoverGirl mascaras lengthen your lashes and also volumize and define. Why We Love It: This natural ingredient-based mascara works well for those with sensitive or allergy-prone eyes, given its thoughtfully gentle formulation. Infused with mamey and avocado oil, this vegan mascara strengthens lashes and aids in their growth. This is the first mascara I've ever used which doesn't irritate my eyes - even from mascaras which advertise as hypoallergenic. Usually after an hour of wear, my eyes become red, itchy and sore and it's something I've dealt with for years. Previous mascaras have either caused a reaction or the quality isn't great. If you’re wondering how this mascara stands up to water and smudging, this reviewer says, “I’ve been getting this stuff for years and I still love it. I get the brown so it looks more natural. I get compliments all the time on my eyelashes.” They added, “It doesn’t [smudge] when I rub my eyes and I have went swimming with it on with little to no problems. If I would swim for hours I do get some fall out especially when rubbing the water out of my face but no mascara running down my face.”

I also found the formula really lightweight, so there was no flaking or smudging. I was worried the inclusion of argan and marula oils would potentially lead to transfer, but thankfully this wasn’t the case.

DISCOUNTED PBS PRICE

Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS.

Of all makeup products out there, mascara is by far my favorite. I think it’s the instant gratification element of it. One minute my lashes are short and fair and the next… boom! They’re long and curly and hitting the inside lens of my sunglasses, just the way I like it. Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. CoverGirl's waterproof mascaras are your best option if you tend to get teary-eyed and want a long-wearing mascara that doesn't smudge or budge, with Lash Blast Clean and Lash Blast Volume being our favorites. More to Know: It’s the perfect formula for anyone who prefers to use the best clean mascara—or just tends to have sensitive eyes. It will also encourage your lashes to grow naturally.Need a little pre-workout glam or mascara that won't smear or budge even after crying from watching the best romantic movies? Well, we highly recommend snagging CoverGirl's Lash Blast Active mascara. Our shopping writer tested it before going to the gym and finished her workout with her mascara still intact, full of volume and length, with no flakes or smudges. And what the brand says is true, this mascara truly gives you 24-hour wear, so we advise investing in the best makeup removers. How to choose the best CoverGirl Mascara for you I’d describe my lashes as long but quite fair in color, especially at the ends. So when they’re bare, there’s not a lot visibly going on. But once I add mascara (especially a really lengthening one), I’ve got lashes for days. I should preface this by explaining my eyes aren’t really that sensitive, and my lashes are relatively healthy. But having said that, I’m never opposed to the potential benefits of a nourishing formula. So, which is the best CoverGirl mascara for you, and how do you know which one to choose? It all starts with your lash needs and goals and knowing the different mascara wands. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number).

About the brand: Born in 1961, Covergirl strives to offer accessible, affordable, and inclusive makeup for everyone. In 2018, Covergirl became the largest makeup brand to be Leaping Bunny Certified by Cruelty-Free International, which means all products are certified cruelty free, no matter where they are sold. About My Lashes: Long but fair

MULTIPLE PACKS

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment