276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Canon PowerShot A1400 Digital Camera - Black (16 MP, 28mm Wide Angle, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From the camera's large grip to easy grasp and comfortable hold, enjoy the Optical Viewfinder when capturing photos in bright sunlight and other weather-related circumstances. Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without specific written permission is prohibited. It brings up an online guide that explains the various functions of the camera and also provides tips for shooting better photos.

Firmware updates unlock new features and boost performance in Canon's pro mirrorless cameras, including 400MP resolution in the EOS R5 and more. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Canon A1400 is significantly lighter (117g ) than the Canon SX160 IS which may become a big advantage especially on long walking trips. Size and weight are big decision factors when you are trying to find the ideal camera for your needs.

Modern compact cameras only show the view on their screens, but my "intentional tremors" (shaking hands) prevent me from using such machines: I have to hold the camera against my head to steady it.

In addition to Canon enforcing any of its legal rights, you shall then promptly delete the Software. We supply only the highest quality memory from the worlds premium memory brands including SanDisk or Kingston which means you can capture more of what you like confident that your data will stay safe. Great autofocus and low-light performance, 40fps, pro video features – six ways the full-frame hybrid EOS R8 can widen your creative horizons.Canon A1400 has a score of 22 for Portrait Photography which makes it a POOR candidate for this type of photography. Good inexpensive digital camera, but the main selling point is the optical viewfinder, in addition to the LCD screen, which as with all LCD screens is sometimes hard to see with sun reflection outside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment