276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evie and the Animals

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Evie and the Animals, illustrated with humour and dexterity by Emily Gravett, is on the side of kindness and truthfulness . No missing or damaged pages, no tears, possible very minimal creasing, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. This includes the novels The Humans , How to Stop Time and The Midnight Library , which has been a number one Sunday Times bestseller and a number one New York Times bestseller.

Whether it's his adult books or his children's book, every single one is more precious than the last. But when ‘Missing’ posters for cats, dogs, hamsters and tortoises appear outside school, Evie secretly starts using her magical gift again. Die Zeit drängt, und nur mit tierischer Hilfe hat Evie eine Chance, das drohende Unheil zu verhindern. Every animal in town is in danger and only by DARING TO BE HERSELF can Evie save her furry and feathered friends.

I really enjoyed this fun and educational book, and I strongly recommend it not only to children but parents as well. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. De illustraties zijn net even anders dan anders, de aanplakbiljetten voor de vermiste dieren zijn hilarisch! This has really got everything, a kind girl, lost her Mum from an early age, has a talent for talking to animals which she is told to keep hidden but that eventually gets her into trouble.

Wow, was für eine tolle Idee und eine mega schöne Umsetzung, die mit wirklich tollen Illustrationen unterstützt wird. Ich kann leider nicht ganz nachvollziehen, warum „Evie und die Macht der Tiere“ derart hochgelobt wurde. Launched to coincide with World Book Day 2020, this brilliant new story from bestselling author Matt Haig, features Evie from Evie and the Animals alongside illustrations by the award-winning Emily Gravett. Het gaat allemaal best prima, totdat Eefje in de dierentuin is en met de dieren uit de dierentuin gaat praten.I grew very fond of Evie as her warm-hearted and caring personality is shown towards the animals and humans. Der Schreibstil ist echt angenehm zu lesen und für Kinder gut geeignet aber nicht zu einfach gehalten. Ich fand das Buch sehr schön und es hat mich berührt weil Evie eine so starke und mutige junge Frau ist! I understand that the author has a young daughter himself – and you can hear her role as both muse and consultant in every page of this book! prin a spune că îmi place foarte mult acest autor și cărțile pe care le-am citit până acum de la el, iar aceasta, chiar dacă este destinată copiilor, nu face excepție.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment