276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Initio Oud For Greatness Eau De Parfum, 90 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best time to wear Oud For Greatness is during colder days (preferably fall and winter) and because of its woody, smoky and dark aura, it is more of a nighttime type of scent. It’s pretty wearable and perfect for many evening occasions.

At the end of the day, this truly is a beautiful fragrance many will enjoy, and it’s best if you manage to tie it to memory — gifting it for a special occasion to your someone. It’s part of our best winter fragrances for men in the 2021 list, and it truly is among the best ones out there. Oud as a note has a very unique scent and it dries down like no other note. It’s difficult to describe it because it’s a matter of feeling, not just a description of the scent. The fragrance cuts the best figure on special occasions and occasions. As soon as it begins to dawn, the cool night forms a beautiful contrast to the opulence and the full charm of the fragrance becomes apparent. The fragrance is unisex with a masculine tendency, without excluding the feminine.

Oh, and did we mention its impressive sillage and longevity? Definitely a big part of its appeal. Similar Fragrances To Consider A maximum of 4 to 5 sprays of Oud For Greatness is more than enough for achieving optimal performance. As this is a very potent perfume, make sure not to overapply it. Even though it’s not as “brutal” as the brand claims it to be, it’s still rich, resinous and very much a front-and-centre interpretation which lasts through to the drydown. It’s easy to understand why Initio Oud for Happiness is so popular. Yes, it’s not particularly complex but it’s beautifully blended in a friendly Western style.

All in all, the whole appearance looks so stylish, mysterious, luxurious, something you will be proudly showing off to every person that comes into your house and you will be probably admire it yourself for a long time after you get it. But what is really frightening is how precisely and accommodatingly the fragrance Oud for Greatness performs this tightrope act.In perfumery, oud is one of the most expensive natural ingredients which is why the majority of perfume houses are manipulating various aroma chemicals that mimic the scent of natural oud. As I already mentioned, Oud For Greatness can be very easily over-applied and if it happens, well, things can get pretty nasty. Because of the intensity, too many sprays will cause the fragrance to become aggressive, too pushy, and even offensive. If I had to compare Oud For Greatness to other fragrances on the market then I would say that it kinda reminds me of Tom Ford Oud Wood, which is also an oud-based perfume but once again, it just gives the scent of Oud Wood, it doesn’t actually smell like it. Does Oud For Greatness Have Real Oud Note? In case you’re not familiar with Initio’s fragrance craftsmanship — they are known for crafting fragrances with only natural, raw materials, and the Oud For Greatness is no exception. The name says enough, this dark masterpiece is made from natural oud and natural agarwood oil. Or is it? Either way, you will definitely enjoy this warm, woody scent! How Long Does Oud For Greatness Last?

Silage is one more reason why you should definitely buy this woody and spicy aroma since the scent is very strong and you will certainly leave a 5-6 foot long trace behind you. The bottle also has a rubberized feel to it and also contains the “sign of Illuminati” or should I say “golden eye ornament” and it looks phenomenal. The cap also has Initio’s name on it and the atomizer does a good job.

My Account

The opening of Oud For Greatness is fulfilled with the scent of Saffron as a dominant note that is very easily detectable with the first spray. What made this bomb so much more unique and interesting is the spiciness and warmth that comes from the nutmeg and it blended perfectly well with saffron as the main note and slight touches of lavender. I usually wear it during night-time, for dinner dates, or for drinks with my friends, but it can be wearable during the daytime as well. Oud For Greatness by Initio is an oud-based perfume that smells classy, warm, and a little bit dark. Many people reported that it reminds them of certain fragrances, but there’s no doubt that Oud For Greatness is extremely unique in its composition and scent. Oud For Greatness is one of those scents that will remind you how beautiful you smelled the whole day even after 12+ hours. The longevity is phenomenal, more than I expected it to be, and I have never heard anyone complaining that it didn’t stay long on their skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment