276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Akasa Addressable RGB LED Splitter Cable | 1-to-2 aRGB LED Splitter | 3-Pin Connector | 1 Female to 2 Male | 12cm | AK-CBLD08-12BK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now, one or two strips or even a couple of fans aren’t enough to improve the illumination in your setup. As a result, the RGB splitter is used to increase the number of strips or RGB fans. Before this, I had used a few products from the brand EKWB. Predominantly, most of them were CPU coolers. I didn’t really know that they had RGB splitter cables under their line of PC accessories. And to be honest, this model from them is one of the best ones you will find in the market.

When it comes to integrating all of your RGB components into an unified ecosystem, a good RGB splitter cable is a lifesaver. Because enhancing the flair of RGB in the gaming system entails adding additional RGB functions. It will ultimately reveal RGB’s real nature.As for me, I was really clueless about this brand as I didn’t use any of their splitters or cables. But I think I am fortunate enough that they turned out to be pretty good. About the usability, I felt that this splitter cable is fantastic. It does the job decently. And the best part is that no mess is created while routing it. It has a decent length, which makes it easy to route within the RGB PC case. This splitter appealed to me since it is very sturdy. The connections and cables are both of excellent quality. I bought another RGB splitter wire from the Coolermaster brand here. This time, as a cable, it has the following specifications: This is because with the assistance of this RGB splitter, you may connect up to six D-RGB components. Isn’t it incredible?

To begin, I’ve gotten you something from the Cooler Master brand. They are well-known in the PC hardware industry for producing high-quality PC components. However, this ARGB splitter cable from them has several noteworthy features: Furthermore, I believe that this splitter cable will not disappoint you in terms of functionality and output.Also, have a look at some of the finest 120mm AIO CPU coolers. Also, have a look at some of the finest 360mm AIO CPU coolers. Review of the Best RGB/ARGB Splitter Cable So there you have it: the five best RGB/ARGB splitter cables for your RGB gaming setup. In my rig, I attempted to incorporate as many choices as possible. Coolermaster’s models, as well as the one designed for ITX builds, are both excellent choices. From this list, I hope you’ll be able to locate the appropriate LED splitter. If you have any problems, please leave a remark below.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment