276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule 5X Serum 50ml

£12.32£24.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ampoule helps strengthen skin, improve elasticity and radiance, lifts, moisturizes, and brightens skin overnight. It’s complicated to judge in a few months about its anti-aging action on my skin, because it’s mainly an anti-oxidant effect, therefore rather preventive and not really visible in the short term. As for skincare - according to manufacturer info - it works as a natural moisturizer that might be able to increase the concentration of NMFs (natural moisturizing factors) in the upper layer of the skin giving skin both immediate and longer term hydration. Based on manufacturer info it potently protects against UV-induced damage in the skin and helps with DNA repair.

A biocompatible copolymer (a big molecule that consists of more than one type of building blocks) that has the same structure as important cell membrane ingredient, phospholipid. In general, the main component of citrus peel oils is limonene(83-97% for sweet orangepeel), a super common fragrant ingredient that makes everything smell nice (but counts as a frequent skin sensitizer).What seems to be a true difference, though, is that the salt form is more stable, easier to formulate andcheaper so it pops up more often on the ingredient lists.

All in all, I am really happy with what the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule has done for my skin so far in terms of smoothness and firming. After toning and prepping the skin with an essence, apply 2-3 drops to your hands and pat the ampoule into the skin to aid absorption.Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence 5x is the 5th generation of a cult favourite essence. Orange peel contains less of it than some other citruses (like bergamot or lime), but still, be carefulwith it especially if it is in a product for daytime use.

First, according to a 2009 Estee Lauder patent, it’s a DNA repair enzyme and it can help to protect the skin against environmental aggressors. Also known as Sugarcane, Saccharum Officinarum is a handy moisturizing ingredient mostly used as a humectant. In fact, 1% is already huge when it comes to retinol and should be used only by people with resilient skin who have build resistance to it. ENG: Hi guys, I am Sugarpeaches, a German beauty and lifestyle blogger with a special passion for Korean and Asian skincare.Indeed, there are many common ingredients in both products, such as the Bifida Ferment Lysate, but also hyaluronic acid. I'm 30, have always worn sunscreen, but was starting to see some wear and tear and decided to try this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment