276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Board Game Bag - [Backpack/Luggage Slip] - Padded Board Game Carrier (Oxford Gray)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

inches wide, it’s the perfect size to fit the “standard” board game box sizes. In addition, the design allows you to carry it like a duffel bag to fit larger games. The adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps and carry handle make transport easy, and the bag holds up to jigsaw puzzles sized board games since it’s a larger bag. Straps: Unfortunately, these bags do not come with any kind of shoulder straps or any place where any kind of shoulder straps could be attached.

Board Game Bags and Backpacks for Every Budget The 5 Best Board Game Bags and Backpacks for Every Budget

The bag has two large compartments, each with removable dividers to create custom storage areas for cards and smaller games. Collect spells, potions and armour. Use ranged weapons to fight from afar, or get up close with your trusty sword to defeat your foes. A randomly generated dungeon crawler – no two games are the same! Durable Design– Built to last , the USA GEAR S13 Bag was designed to protect your favorite board game while withstanding the abuse bringing it with you on family vacations. Complete with heavy-duty metal hardware , a reinforced weather-proof base , padded scratch-resistant interior and durable nylon material , this carrying case is perfect for travel or on-the-go use! The price of the Game Haul carrying bag is very reasonable, you really can’t go wrong. This makes the Game Haul the ultimate board games carrying solution for me. Product Top Features:And when you need a little extra space, the front flap opens up to reveal a separate compartment perfect for holding small games and accessories. Portability: This solution folds up flat and, thanks to a handy carrying strap, it can be slung over the shoulder and easily carried under the arm. Thanks to its sturdy construction, it has a rigidity to it that the other solutions on this list do not have. While this does help with its durability, it also prevents it from being folded up and crammed into a much smaller space. I've tried all kinds of board game transport solutions throughout the years, but one thing has started bugging me recently: how much space the bags take up when I'm not using them. An adjustable shoulder strap and carry handle make it easy to transport, while the spacious interior can accommodate several large-sized games. Yesterday night I played with my 15-year-old son Niklas. After a great tagging-fight, I offered him the best weapons & items, just assuring me he won’t use those against me.

Bags - Etsy UK Boardgame Bags - Etsy UK

Battle classic monsters, goblins, trolls, skeletons and more. Can you defeat the fearsome Red Dragon who guards the exit? Find magical items and powerful weapons to upgrade your characters Carry up to seven standard-size board games in padded and water-resistant safety with a total carrying capacity of 30kg (65 lbs) and internal dimensions of 20" by 12" by 12" (50cm by 30cm by 30cm). Over-shoulder board game holder Keeping them in a bag can avoid scratches and other wear and tear during transportation or storage. Make transportation easySo if you’re looking for a way to transport your board games safely and need game organization ideas to store different games, the USA Gear Board Game Carrying Case Bag is a great option. 7: Padded Board Game Carrier This board game carrying case is constructed with high-quality polyester material and reinforced stitching, ensuring that your bag will last for years. This bag has a padded game compartment and a waterproof and ripstop nylon outer material, so you can rest assured that your games will make it to game night in one piece. On the other hand, if you have a large game like Twilight Imperium, you’ll need a bag with a lot of space to store all the pieces. Make sure the bag is made from durable materials.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment