276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kulti

£8.25£16.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

O dalších deset let později má Sal za sebou pár úspěchů a ani ve snu by ji nenapadlo, že právě ten Kulti, který měl být jejím manželem, nastoupí do týmu a stane se jejím trenérem. Jenže velmi brzy Sal pozná, že není takový, jakého si vysnila.

The narrator has an easy voice to listen to. I did at times think she sounded a bit too young, but that could have more to do with her having an American accent. I find American women, in general, have very young and sweet voices. Anyways, the narrator did a fabulous job talking with different accents and I had no problems identifying when a character changed. If I was to find fault with the narration, the only difficulty I had was when the main character switched between dialogue and inner monologue. Besides that, it was all good. As a formerly serious athlete myself with a SUPER tight relationship with my own father, I related to Sal in spades. This was why I gave it a 1. Before this, I was around a 2 because, while I didn't think it was great, I didn't feel it was super awful, either. BUT, then Zapata was pushing this true love/destiny BS at the end, and then combined with the age difference and how he still kept her letters, it was just too creepy for me. Oh, and it didn't make sense.

Baixar [Download] livro grátis «Kulti» Mariana Zapata

Po prostu styl Zapata. :-) Slow burn z mieszanka hate-love do tego roznica wieku miedzy glownymi bohaterami. Glownym tematem jest pilka nozna wiec dla fanow sportowych romansow na pewno jedna z lepszych pozycji do polecenia. Solidnie dopracowana historia, jedynie co doskierwialo mi w czytaniu to zachowanie glownego bohatera. Powiedzmy sobie szczerze ze zachowanie takie jakie on soba prezentowal, mimo wszystko nie mogloby miec miejsca w rzeczywistosci, zero odpowiedzi na wywody glownej bohaterki, ignoracja. Doskonale zdaje sobie sprawe ze takie osoby istnieja (mialam z nie jedna stycznosc niestety),ale takie zachowanie mocno odtraca, i na pewno nie zacheca do dalszej konwersacji - a jednak, nasza glowna bohaterka sie nie poddawala. Do tego ten przeskok w relacjach oschly na przyjcielski byl moim zdaniem w porzadku, ale potem z przyjacielskiego na romantyczny to tak sie to pojawilo z nieba w sumie :D Ale taki styl jest Marianny wiec nie moge sie rzucac. Tak czy siak goraco zachecam do przeczytania :-)

you are my best friend, my love, my playmate and my teammate. you’ll have a team with me wherever we are, with whatever we are playing.” A friend of mine said that the first chapter is to hook the reader on the present book and the last chapter is to get the reader to buy the next book (not necessarily in the series but just any book by the author). And truly the ending of this book left me with such a good book feeling that it erased all the negative ones I had during the first 50% of the book where I struggled to become engaged. I think knowing that the book is slow but that the reward is worthwhile is important going into this book. the romantic development between sal and kulti was delivered perfectly. the buildup was so natural and not rushed. it was strictly a coach and player relationship which leads to a heartwarming friendship then gradually builds up to a romantic level. i love that we got to experience the relationship develop naturally. Miluju tenhle příběh! Moc mě bavilo prostředí, ve kterém se kniha odehrávala. Na fotbal jsem nikdy moc nebyla, ale nakonec jsem byla příjemně překvapená. Příběh mě bavil okamžitě.But what if that troubled man also sees something in her. Not just something: he sees big potential and he wants to help her. What if your childhood idol not only turns into your best friend but also your lover: what if both of them can help each other to fix their own brokenness! Sal had long ago gotten over the worst non-break-up in the history of imaginary relationships with a man that hadn’t known she’d existed. So she isn’t prepared for this version of Reiner Kulti who shows up to her team’s season: a quiet, reclusive shadow of the explosive, passionate man he’d once been. I love this book! Slow burn, emotional, smart, funny and it’s about soccer, family, second chances, self recovery, success, sacrifices, dreams! Trust me, I’ve wanted to punch you in the face a time or five.” When the man you worshipped as a kid becomes your coach, it’s supposed to be the greatest thing in the world. Keywords: supposed to. It didn’t take a week for 27-year-old Sal Casillas to wonder what she’d seen in the international soccer icon – why she’d ever had his posters on her wall or ever envisioned marrying him and having super-playing soccer babies. Sal had long ago gotten over the worst non-break-up in the history of imaginary relationships with a man who hadn’t known she’d existed. So she isn’t prepared for this version of Reiner Kulti who shows up to her team’s season: a quiet, reclusive shadow of the explosive, passionate man he’d once been. Kulti by Mariana Zapata – eBook Details

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment