276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AKORD USB A Female to B Male Adapter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

USB is an asymmetric interface. You need a USB host to talk to peripherals. In the configuration with an Ethernet dongle and printer, you are short of a host, you just have two clients. The Ethernet switch is optional if you currently only have one PC and no other Ethernet devices such as routers etc, domestic (SOHO) routers usually have a 4-port switch built-in. I want to convert a USB Type B receptacle on a printer to an ethernet adapter. I know they make USB Type A to ethernet adapters. But I don't see USB Type B to ethernet adapters. USB Type B is downstream; I don't even know if it would work. First, is it possible to convert a USB Type B to USB Type A on a printer? Second, is it possible to convert USB Type B on a printer to an ethernet adapter? Would ethernet even work?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment