276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)

£79.5£159Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tab Active3 is tailored to meet these demands through military-grade MIL-STD-810H certification and IP68 rated 6 water and dust resistance—able to withstand high altitudes, changes in temperature and humidity, and tough conditions. Other frontline features include Touch Sensitivity for tablet interaction while wearing work gloves, a ruggedized IP68 Certified S Pen that makes digital interaction simple in inclement weather, and a replaceable long-lasting 5050mAh battery 7. Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Learn how to transfer your data from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy smartphone with our easy video guide, instructions, and Smart Switch App. FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'I smashed my screen and can't use the touchscreen. Is there any way to access my data?' with Samsung

Find out how to stop your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet screen from going dark. Learn how to adjust the timer settings with our guide and instructions. Improving Student Safety: BusPatrol, a leader in stop-arm enforcement technology, uses Samsung rugged tablets to modernize school buses and improve student safety. Through integration with telematics, GPS and cellular data, Tab Active3 is the interface for school bus drivers to access modern safety tools provided by BusPatrol’s programs. This includes push-to-talk, sideload video stream, turn-by-turn navigation, inspection compliance reporting, and driver coaching. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-unofficial-8-1-resurrection-remix-o-v6-2-1-sm-t217s-t.3507947/ Learn how to start or reboot your Samsung Galaxy android phone or tablet in Safe Mode with our easy guide and instructions. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about Safety precautions when using a Galaxy device with Samsung Support.Find out how to remove accounts from that you're no longer using to free up space on your Galaxy device. Find out how to connect, sync, or link your Samsung Galaxy Tablet to a mobile phone with our easy guide and instructions.

Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited (Registered no: 03086621), registered at Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0RS, United Kingdom, acts as credit broker and not lender, and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (FRN 727333). Glow Financial Services Limited, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4BE. Registered No. 09127663, authorised and regulated by the FCA (Reference No. 751308), acting as lender, under brand licence as Samsung Finance (powered by Glow) through Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited works with multiple lenders. FAQ for Samsung smartphones. Find more about 'How do I use the Do not Disturb feature?' with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung smartphones. Find more about 'What is Call & Message Continuity and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung S Pen. Find more about 'How to reconnect a disconnected S pen' with Samsung Support. Find out more about 'How do I add additional user accounts to my Galaxy tablet?' with Samsung SupportOur wide range of tablets will get you through the working day, a night in, or keeping the kids quiet in the car. From iPad to Android, we’ve got you covered.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment