276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Giantess Girlfriend (Bundle)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Every dish that a lunch bar could be imagined to serve, given the delightful vorish twist of tiny tasty people in it. The employees wear unifors, short-sleeved shirts with a collar and the restaurant's logo, but I don't feel awkward.

A little moment out of time when he realise how lucky he is to have such a goddess as a girlfriend, getting him back a big boner again. new authors asking, to add a story, select "Account Info" at top of screen, then "Add New Story", follow instructions. Trust me I was not into the whole GTS thing when I first got into the foot fetish community but it kind of just came long with time.

A miniscule man in a bowl of salad, surrounded by lettuce leaves as large as he is and cocktail tomatoes the size of his head, a girl sitting submerged in a bowl of clear soup, noodles wound tantalisingly around her naked body, another girl arranged on a plate of rice and vegetables, barely covered with a leaf of lettuce, her skin sprinked with herbs and lightly browned, another man, skin dark brown and crispy-looking, surrounded by fries and lettuce and tomato slices and covered in a dark, thick sauce. There is a controversy regarding mega-GTS and giga-GTS, because not everyone agrees to define the size that separates them. You went to the toilet, minding your own business and suddenly saw your girlfriend putting the glass baxk on the table. It is also the most popular size of the tokusatsus, whose monsters and mechas barely exceed 100 meters.

You were stuck in a big round fleshy bowl, which didn’t stop moving and kept pouring this sour fluid onto you.Looking down, I see my skin is golden-brown, with regular darker stripes where the grill pressed to me.

Despite it being at least half an gour before the lunch-hour rush, the place is about three-quarters full. As he had a bit of time to breath he lucidly look at the giantess legs and ass from below, his punny body stuck to her sweaty feet while she candidly give a smile to him between two sip of water. She picks me up and sets me in a sink to wash me, quite thoroughly, then dries me with a paper towel. This security measure was implemented with the objective of facilitating reading and preventing confusion.Life is hard for shrinking virus victims, but Evan has managed to not only maintain his independence, he's thriving.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment