276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rolipo Clothes Steamer, Garment Steamer Clothing for Home, Office, Travel, Upgraded 400ML Large Capacity Water Tank, Wrinkle Remover, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recently had the pleasure of trying out the BEAUTURAL Clothes Steamer, and I must say, I’m quite impressed with its performance. The device heats up within 30 seconds and effortlessly removes wrinkles from my clothes, making it a perfect substitute for the traditional iron. The Rolipo Clothes Steamer is a powerful and compact steamer that is perfect for both home and travel use. The Hilife Clothes Steamer is an essential travel companion for anyone wanting to look sharp on the go. This handheld steamer delivers powerful performance, with a 700 W power output and 240 ml water tank capacity. No matter what fabric was thrown at it, this steamer took it in its stride. It rapidly steamed through a large pile of clothes, thanks to its big tank and wide head, and it left everything bone dry. The best fabric steamers offer a range of steam settings, allowing you to alter the power depending on the delicacy of the fabric – whether that be cotton, linen, silk or viscose.

Best clothes steamers 2023 UK - Top handheld and upright Best clothes steamers 2023 UK - Top handheld and upright

To help prevent limescale build up in the first place, they suggest you only fill up your steamer with tap water, if you know it’s soft water. If you’re aware that you live in a troublesome hard water area, then they urge you to buy (their) softened steamer water– to make sure your steamer can function as well as possible. It did take me a little while to get the hang of not letting the T-shirt spin around while I was steaming it, but that didn’t take long. The Silk-Blend Dress

Attachments: Look for steamers that come with different attachments like fabric brushes, lint removers, and crease clips, as they can enhance your garment steaming experience and help with specific tasks. It can achieve approximately 10 minutes of continuous steaming and can be used both horizontally and vertically. It can also be used as a dry iron. Lightweight and portable size】Lightweight and portable size and ergonomic hand held design ensure comfortable control, this steamer is easy to use, store and perfect for home, office and travel. You don’t need to look for rusty and inefficient bulky irons at your travel destinations anymore. Get this clothes steamer to make life and work easier.

Clothes steamers - Cheap Clothes steamer Deals | Currys Clothes steamers - Cheap Clothes steamer Deals | Currys

Continuous steam means the unit emits steam for several seconds at once, often up to 15 seconds in a handheld steamer, so you don’t have to keep pressing the button. Effective Crease Removal】Rolipo clothes steamer’s steam is strong and concentrated. The high-temperature metal panel makes steam more easily to penetrate clothing of various fabrics, the 30g/min steam flow comes out powerfully and evenly to remove the toughest creases. Fast heating, you can get rid of the creases in a few seconds by using our handheld steamer, let the stylish clothes start a new day for you, save more time to enjoy a good day! The Philips Handheld Steamer is a compact and lightweight steamer that is perfect for touch-ups and getting creases out of dresses. Not only do my clothes now look neat and cared for, but I’m able to wear clothes I’d been avoiding wearing, as I couldn’t be bothered to iron them. In fact, I’d say my wardrobe is now 50% bigger, purely because I have more presentable clothes to wear. As long as you’re willing to overlook the state of my fresh bedding, I can almost pretend that I’m a laundry aficionado. Nobody need know that at the bottom of my laundry pile is a silk-blend dressed I washed nearly 2 years ago.Taking the Cirrus 2 out of its box and I was surprised by just how lightweight it felt. Although I knew these gadgets could be used for travel (and so I guessed they weren’t going to be incredibly heavy) I hadn’t expected them to be this agile. Automatic shut-off: Never burn or blister your hands with low-water and 8-minute inactivity automatic shut-off, and electric leakage and over-heating protection The homeasy Clothes Steamer is an excellent addition to any home or travel kit with its 5-in-1 multi-functionality. I found it suitable for ironing, humidification, wrinkle and dust removal, and even freshening up my carpets, curtains and cushions. The ergonomic nozzle and fast heating technology allowed me to steam my clothes in less than 45 seconds, which was incredibly convenient and time-saving. The tank capacity can vary hugely between models. Those with a very small water tank need frequent refilling and usually offer just a few minutes of continuous steaming. Those with larger tanks are able to steam for longer. Efficiency My experience with the BEAUTURAL handheld garment steamer has been quite impressive. Within 35 seconds, the powerful 1200W device heats up and is ready to use, providing 15 minutes of continuous steam with its large 260ml water tank. The steamer is versatile too – I’ve used it on clothes, tablecloths, and even sofas without any leakage issues.

Best travel steamers to keep your clothes looking fresh on

As someone who frequently travels, the BEAUTURAL Clothes Steamer has become an indispensable tool for me. It’s foldable, lightweight, and even comes with a storage bag, making it an ideal companion on the go. I’ve used it on various fabrics, including clothes, curtains, and even soft toys. To descale your Steamery steamer, you’ll just need some white vinegar (do not use standard descaler, as you may damage the machine) and water – and just let the steamer run until the water in the tank runs out. Another user mentions that the cable length is too short, which could be a limitation for some users. On the positive side, users appreciate the steamer’s fast heat-up time, ease of use, and its effectiveness in removing wrinkles from various fabrics, including delicate materials like silk and lace. However, it is noted that the steamer may not be as efficient as a traditional iron, especially for certain materials like cotton. I recently had the chance to put the Philips Steam&Go Plus Handheld Clothes Steamer to the test, and I must say that it exceeded my expectations. No more hassling with an ironing board; this steamer allows for vertical and horizontal steaming on any surface. I also appreciate the fact that the device is gentle on delicate fabrics, and there are no burns guaranteed. Additionally, the Philips Steam&Go Plus undergoes thorough testing for maximum performance before leaving the factory. While the BEAUTURAL Handheld 30-Second Fast Heat-up excels in power and durability, the Philips Steam&Go Plus prioritizes versatility and safety, making it a compelling option for those seeking a handheld steamer suitable for various fabrics and surfaces.

Indeed, ironing compresses the fibres of your clothes, causing irreversible damage over time and shortening the lifespan of your beloved threads. Additionally, the 400ML water tank is a major plus. It lasts for up to 20 minutes, meaning I can steam an entire day’s worth of clothes without needing to refill it constantly. This has saved me so much time and hassle, allowing me to focus on other tasks around the home. Moreover, the translucent water tank and the scale mark on the side have given me the ability to monitor water levels at all times. While the Cirrus 2 is designed to stop limescale from building, Steamery suggest you still descale it – and you’ll absolutely need to descale the Cirrus 1. Perhaps the most impressive feature is its capability to remove odours and kill 99.9% of bacteria, giving clothes a fresh smelling finish. This steamer is indeed an excellent investment for those looking to make their laundry routine more efficient and effective.

Steamery Review: Trialling the Steamery Cirrus 2

Sanitises & refreshes: Combining 1500W of power and continuous hot steam, this suit, dress and shirt steamer doesn't just reduce creases, but kills bacteria and eliminates odours in between washes too. Shaking up the steamer market, Steamery – a Scandinavian clothing care brand – have launched a stylish range of garment care accessories, including fabric shavers, clothing brushes and their most iconic product – handheld clothes steamers.Upright steamers are powerful and best suited to heavy duty jobs. They have large water tanks built into their base, allowing you to keep steaming for longer, and usually feature built-in hangers. However, they tend to be bulky, less portable and more expensive. The Rolipo Clothes Steamer is a dependable and efficient addition to your laundry routine, perfect for various fabric types. Travel steam generators tend to be quite efficient, and they are rarely used for long periods of time. Look for a generator with an energy rating of A+ and above to guarantee efficiency. Safety It steams continuously for 15 minutes, preheating in just 35 seconds – perfect for getting the wrinkles out of several clothes. With its high-quality aluminum alloy plate, precise temperature control, and overheating protection, the Rolipo Clothes Steamer ensures the safety of your clothes. The inclusion of a brush and heat-resistant gloves adds convenience and further enhances the steaming experience. If you prioritize a higher power output and multifunctionality, the Rolipo Clothes Steamer 1800W Handheld is a compelling choice over the BEAUTURAL Handheld 30-Second Fast Heat-up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment