276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fanola Restructuring Mask, Nourishing and Detangling Action for Dry and Frizzy Hair, Enriched Formula with Milk Proteins, 1500

£0.375£0.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thanks to its specific formula, enriched with Milk Proteins, the Nourishing mask nourishes and detangles the hair. Utilizing the power of milk proteins, Fanola Nourishing Restructuring Mask provides deep hydration and nourishment to dry, weak, and damaged hair. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. Enriched with Milk Proteins, Casein and Whey Proteins, Nutricare mask is concentrated and works hard at restructuring your hair to bring it back to health and shine with a rich milk fragrance.

The consistency is a cross between a gel and thick yoghurt, which means you can spread the mask around without it dripping all over the place.With the Nourishing Restructuring Mask, you can look forward to having healthy and well-groomed hair that radiates beauty.

In the unlikely event that your product is faulty, we will happily exchange it within 30 days, provided that you have notified us in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The Nourishing Restructuring Mask from Fanola is an amazing hair mask designed to provide your hair with ultimate care and nourishment. Its specific formula enriched with Milk Proteins performs a nourishing and detangling function, making the hair particularly soft and easy to comb.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

After washing with Fanola Restructuring Shampoo, towel dry the excess water and spread uniformly from the root to the ends.My usual application method for a mask is to section my hair then apply to each section separately from root to tip. I’ve been using their sulphate-free shampoo for a while now but I’d not heard of the nutricare hair mask so thought I’d give it a whirl when it was on offer. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. It reminds me of the milk sweets my mother used to eat (and we used to flash puppy eyes for), but without the sickly sweet part of that smell. This amazing product is packed with Milk Proteins that deeply nourish and hydrate your hair, leaving it soft and full of life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment