276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The BIG Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook: Over 100 recipes using European measurements

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The timings and ingredient amounts, therefore the recipes, are designed to work flawlessly in the Ninja Foodi 7-in-1, 9-in-1 MAX, 10-in-1, 11-in-1, 14-in-1 and 15-in-1 devices. The hardback book is the same as what is being sold as the Kindle Print Replica version, as it fits better into the portrait-aligned Kindle. B. White Award for his picture books, which include Imogene's Antlers, The Gardener, and So, You Want to Be President? Many recipe books already exist for this device but none of them seem to cater for the British, Irish, Australian or European markets… until now that is. is one Brilliant book if you have a Ninja (which was a lovely surprise from my Hubby) and this book was the bees-knees to go with it.

Big Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook UK: Step-By-Step Ninja Foodi

Recipes are split between main courses, main course components, side dishes, soups and desserts, meaning that access to a kitchen is required for many of the recipes. Many of the recipes found within will be more familiar to the user of this cookbook, but they have been tweaked or reimagined so that they fit to the Ninja Foodi 7-in1 multi-cooker and many recipes will be completely new. Finally, I am already working on updates to the book so if you bought it as a kindle release, free updates will arrive on your device from time to time, bringing new recipes, better pictures and more tips and tricks to help you become the Ninja master of your kitchen. This book is available in printed formats, a colour version with the green cover and a black-and-white version with a brown cover. When I need you to boil a kettle, I will tell you five minutes before you need boiling water in the recipe.Many recipe books already exist for this device but none of them seem to cater for the British, Irish, Australian or European markets.

BIG Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook - Print Replica: Over 160 The BIG Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook - Print Replica: Over 160

An index of ingredients is also at the end of the book, making it easier to locate recipes based on what’s in your refrigerator. It’s obviously been really poorly photocopied and I am extremely dissatisfied with this useless product! I highly recommend this book and it took me ages to find a book that will be used and not left on my kitchen shelf collecting dust!

Thank you to those who took the time to add a review to my book, I genuinely appreciate all feedback.

The BIG Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook: Over 130 recipes using

Loved that fact the the guy who has compiled it has put it together with ingredients that are easily bought from the local supermarket so no having to source weird and wonderful spices.

The Author assumes that the user has access to basic kitchen equipment, such as a refrigerator, a sieve or colander, sharp knives, a stove, a baking tin, a frying pan and saucepans, although many of the recipes do not require any further equipment. My recipes are aimed not at the kitchen gurus or the Ninja experts, rather to the proud new owners of the Foodi. Roast dinner tomorrow is going to be fun, Yorkshire Puddings, Sage and onion stuffing, Veg and a roast Chicken all done in my new Toy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment