276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smok RPM 3 Coils – Replacement Coils for Smok RPM 5 and RPM 5 Pro Vape Pod Kit – RPM 3 Mesh Coils – Pack of 5 Spare Coils (RPM 3 Coils - 0.15 Ohm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Definitely my favourite coil of the two, I had no leaks – there was a bit of expected condensation in the pod bay but no leaking. This has a 0.96in colour OLED screen and it is beautiful! It is super clear to see and not at all cluttered. Goods supplied by the vendor are supplied with a warranty that guarantees that the goods will be free of defects for 90 days unless otherwise stated. The RPM 5 pod kits provide an adjustable airflow slider below the pod meaning you can optimise your vaping experience by either increasing the air intake for an greater Direct To Lung (DTL) experience, or lowering to create a more restricted Mouth To Lung (MTL) vape style.

If you’re looking for something with more options, the RPM 5 Pro is powered by an external 18650 battery (not included) which means if you have spare batteries you can swap them without having to charge your vape directly unlike the RPM 5 pod kit.

Electronic Cigarettes/Kits/Mods once used cannot be returned for hygiene and safety reasons unless defective.

If the pod is full make sure to have tons of absorbent thingys around you as liquid comes out of the base and the mouthpiece! The SMOK RPM 5 supports the improved SMOK RPM 3 coils, whereas the RPM 4 uses SMOK RPM coils and SMOK LP2 coils. Also, the two types of coils for the RPM 4 require different pods, which can be a source of confusion. To charge the SMOK RPM 5, connect it to your computer with the USB-C cable included in the box. When the RPM 5 charges, an animated battery indicator is displayed on the screen. The device is done charging when the indicator reaches 100 percent. How to Fill the SMOK RPM 5 Pod Although I like the flavour from this coil if they are going to be unreliable and leaky I have dropped some points for it in the end of the review.Any goods returned to the vendor that are confirmed to have no fault, will be subject to a testing charge of 20% of the value of the item. Any variation in the testing charge is at the sole discretion of the vendor. The vendor reserves the right to vary the quoted price of the goods either upwards or downwards in line with fluctuations in the market price. Time Over – if the fire button has been held down for more than 8 seconds this warning will display and the fire operation will cut out to prevent damage. With a crystal clear 0.96 inch colour display on both devices, the vaping information you’ll need is clear, whilst simple buttons provide a simple and uncomplicated vaping experience making either ideal for beginner to intermediate vapers. So as I had another 0.15ohm coil in the other kit I have swapped over to see if that stops the leaking.

Featuring a simple to use top filling system, the RPM 5 pod kits can be filled with ease without having to remove your pod from the device, which makes on the go vaping ideal. In the standard kit this has a massive 6.5ml capacity – however in TPD regulated areas this is reduced to 2ml. Atomizer Short, No Atomizer, Ohms Too High or Ohms Too Low: All of these errors indicate a problem with the coil or the way the coil is installed. We’ll discuss all of these issues under “SMOK RPM 5 Not Hitting” below.The main difference between both kits is the battery. The RPM 5 has a 2000mAh internal battery and the RPM 5 Pro uses a 18650 battery which is not included. On the top of the pod is the slide cover which slides open to reveal the fill port. A discrete arrow indicates where to push the cover.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment