276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joy-Con Pair Pastel Pink/Pastel Yellow (Nintendo Switch)

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As you can see, one set is Pastel Purple and Pastel Green, and the other set includes Pastel Pink and Pastel Yellow. We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and improve our understanding of you.

Released to coincide with the launch of the wonderful Super Mario Odyssey, these red Joy-Con are a great choice for those who wish neon colours were left in the '90s along with dungarees and bum-bags. This sweet set of nostalgic NES Joy-Con is only available to those with a Nintendo Switch Online membership. I assume that the Smash ones would be read as standard grey ones by the console, again assuming that each Joy-Con only contains a single colour code which is identifiable by the console. The new line includes pairs of Pastel Purple and Pastel Green Joy-Cons and another set of Pastel Pink and Pastel Yellow. Nintendo’s new pastel Joy-Con controllers will be released on June 30, the company announced late Thursday.The neon yellow Joy-Con are usually found as a same-colour set, so having one thrown in with a non-neon Joy-Con makes this option one of the more standout combinations. Well crap, now I wish I hadn't gotten my original JoyCons repaired because I don't REALLY need more, but these are beautiful. Whether you’re on vacation or at a family barbecue, you’ll be looking cool with these colorful controllers. If you have grey Joy-Con it's likely that you got these bundled with your Switch at launch because the Neon options were all sold out. Of course, this also does not include the special edition sets, such as the new Zelda OLED Joy-Cons.

When the Nintendo Switch first launched, it was available with standard gray controllers or the red and blue variety. Whether you simply want a color change or you didn't care for the color Joy-Con your Switch came with; there are several replacement options out there. This standalone set of Fortnite-inspired Switch controllers sport a lovely rich blue hue on the left (with a Fortnight 'F' stamped on the rear) and a fetching banana-yellow on the right (with the Home button acting as one of Fortnite-Banana-Dude's eyes). I also dropped to Silver in Rocket League because I would miss goals and let them score because of the drift.If you want to add some pastel warmth to your Switch this summer, then the yellow and pink pair are the perfect partners. Nintendo will offer Switch owners the option of a more muted palette for their Joy-Cons this summer with the release of four new colors: pastel pink, pastel yellow, pastel purple, and pastel green. It's a slight relief from Ninty's Zelda-marathon as well, though you'll still find the Tears of the Kingdom Pro Controller on the shelves below if you're looking for a complete setup overhaul. and yeah the fact that they're only available for one side, I showed these to my sister and she loved the pink, hated the yellow and wished it could be paired with the purple. au or send it to: Kotaku AustraliaLevel 4, 71 Macquarie StSydney NSW 2000 So, uh, what exactly is this ‘blog’ thing?

Also they lack the HD rumble feature found on regular joy-con, but if you want the accuracy of a d-pad for playing games such as Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection then these are made for you. I'm quite fond how colourful the Switch looks and I'm happy Nintendo went with giving us plenty of options make it an eye catcher. Spent a fortune of Mario red joy-cons for my older son and 2 green splatoon joy-cons for my younger son.The Australian edition of Kotaku is focused on taking all this fantastic news and crafting it into a tasty treat for all you Aussies and Kiwis. Though I was hoping Nintendo would've released black and white joycons, even if they coincided with Smash.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment