276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bath and Body Works IN THE STARS Fine Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz / 236 mL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I am reading some bad reviews but for me this fragrance makes me feel like I just got out of the swimming pool and I am squeaky clean. performance is obviously terrible its a mist and BBW is getting quite bad with whatever their performance used to be at all. If the product refill comes into contact with your skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. There’s definitely citrus but it’s an aquatic, ozonic type of citrus, and it’s rounded out beautifully by a woody, sandy kind of note.

It's different in a way because it's not a straight up fruity, floral, sweet sort type but it does have the BR540 vibe going on so I can't say it's unlike anything else I have. It’s the surprise of an unexpected gift, the gentle warmth of a long embrace and the allure of the stars in a fragrance you’ll wear for every occasion (and every non-occasion). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You know the smell when someone talks to you after smoking a cigarette but then they're also wearing like a woody masculine perfume so you can smell the nicotine from their breath and the perfume at the same time? I don't think it has adequate sillage when just using the Fine Fragrance Mist, and we'll see about staying power.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Sweeter than I expected based on notes and reviews, but not as sickly gourmand like many other bbw scents. This is very similar to br 540, what sets this apart from that fragrance is that In The Stars is much more citrusy, a little less woody and that pomelo/tangerine is so bright it balances out that supersweet candyish vibe. This hands down has to be not only the longest lasting scent by Bath and Body Works, but my favourite one by them too.

Longevity in perfumes refers to the duration of time that a fragrance remains detectable on the skin or in the air after it is applied. I was not thrilled with it on my initial sampling(as i wrote in my original review) but after getting small hand cream and trying it for a day I changed my mind. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. I'm not a BBW fragrance fan and don't own any others but this, and I do hope they offer the EDP again. I cannot believe that something so lush and intoxicating has only 6 notes and drys down like finer fragrances.I have this in the body mist and lotion and love to pair them together and finish off with some of lataffa's ana abiyedh rouge. Smells like burnt caramel and amber but there's something bright, almost floral-y uplifting it as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment