276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUMA Women's Hose Burst Tights W Trousers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Totally worth the money- they haven’t ripped or pulled at all, look super elegant, and are comfortable and feel so soft on skin.

Finally, we tied each foot of the Sheertex to a metal pole, so that the crotch was facing heavenward, and I sat on it, the same way I did when Kyle and Jon held it. They also earned high scores in our stretch and recovery tests, so you can trust that they'll retain their shape after long periods of use. It’s really a matter of personal preference; our testers were mixed between liking the feeling of being held in vs.Prior to joining GH in 2013, she worked in merchandising and product development in the fashion and home industries. With the second world war emerging, nylon production was focused heavily on the war effort in creating parachutes and tents for soldiers. Sizing: Our testers found the brand's tights true to size, with those between sizes opting to size up for a more comfortable fit.

All of our printed hosiery is produced in the UK by hand, in a detailed process resulting in a completely unique pair each and every time. When it comes to washing, Snag advises you wash your tights by hand to avoid any damage, or if you are going to wash them in the machine then to put them in a lingerie bag or even pillowcase first to protect them from catching on the machine drum. Lexie has more than 15 years of experience in the textiles industry and a degree in fiber science from Cornell University.We cut swatches of fabric, mark them with a set measurement, then stretch each swatch and clamp it in place for a few hours. I love that they don't have any seams making them so much more comfortable, their wide and soft waistband that is shaping and the super cute pattern around the toes. And if you're still skeptical, the brand offers a 90-day no-rip guarantee, so they'll send you a new pair at no additional cost if your tights become irreparably damaged during that time frame. Unlike leggings, tights can't be worn on their own and should be paired with dresses, skirts or shorts. If you're looking for tights, then you can guarantee that you'll find pairs at any fashion or lingerie retailer.

Several described the compressive, mid-rise waistband as having a "smoothing" feel rather than a "shaping" fit, appreciating how it didn't feel constricting as some tights. I asked for more information on the exact type of polymer—was it Kevlar, which, according to the Polymer Database, is used for bulletproof vests?

Guided by a commitment to responsible production, our core collection offers bold, reinvented legwear. The Lazy Panda range includes a variety of styles, colours and designs that are perfect for everyday wear. Appearance: Testers gave Sheertex tights high scores for their flattering look, pairing them with miniskirts, shorts, dresses and knee-length pencil skirts. While I’d normally shimmy into tights as cautiously as possible to avoid any tragic tears, I can feel how strong and resilient the rip-resistant material is as I put these on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment