276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Drama Llama: A story about soothing anxiety

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Based on the hit TV series (and a favourite with my kids), this book is a direct retelling of the episode by the same name. When the Farmer brings home three llamas, Shaun’s mischief is only encouraged by the new additions. It’s a junior novel filled with full-colour stills from the episode…and I have never wanted a llama AND a sheep so bad. Llama United: The Team with an Impossible Dream written by Scott Allen and illustrated by Sarah Horne Lagi bad mood? Coba nonton drama "My Love From Another Star" deh, dijamin kelakuan Cheon Song Yi yang random bakal balikin mood kalian 100 persen. Oh iya, drama ini genrenya fantasi-romantis, lho! Cocok banget buat ngehalu.

Have you ever stopped to think about llamas with bad hair days? After reading this book with my five-year-old, I don’t feel so bad. It has now become the go-to book for her to read while I try to brush her hair in the morning. I’m yet to master her requests but at least we have some inspiration. Preschool kids love this book for its silliness and simple illustrations. A Couch for Llama by Leah Gilbert Seorang pengangguran terjebak dalam sebuah permainan demi memenangkan hadiah uang yang luar biasa jumlahnya. Namun, ternyata ia dan ratusan peserta lainnya harus bertaruh nyawa untuk bisa jadi juara. Hadiahnya yang didambakan bukan lagi uang, melainkan kesempatan bertahan hidup. I listened to the audiobook read by Anna McNuff, and this definitely made the book. I appreciated Anna's transparency about the good and the bad she experienced. Her enthusiasm is contagious. And I love how she says "bananas" with her lovely British accent. Menawarkan cerita unik dan menguras emosi, Dr. Romantic series juga sabet rating tertinggi yakni 27 persen. Meskipun ceritanya mengenai dunia kedokteran, tapi kamu gak bakal bosen kok guys.Justru kamu bakal dibuat takjub dengan adegan usaha penyelamatan pasien yang dikemas dengan sinematografi yang epic.

GIFs

What an epic trip. I wasn't familiar with Anna McNuff before this book. She's a great storyteller with a superb sense of humor. It sounds strange, but I felt like I was right there on the journey with Anna and her friend Faye. They started in LaPaz, Bolivia and took six months to bicycle down to Ushuaia, Argentina, the southernmost city in South America. They ascended over 100,000 meters during the journey, went through a jungle, up and down mountains and volcanoes, across salt flats, desert, swamp, and past glaciers. I absolutely love comparative folklore and mythology, so I couldn’t resist this Peruvian rendition of the ‘Great Flood’ story (every culture has one). This time, it is a llama who warns the people and animals to seek shelter on Huillcacato to avoid the rising sea, Mamacocha. Bonus points for the soft sense of community and encouragement, as part of the cultural nature of Peru. Tales of Latin America: Retold Timeless Classics, retold by Peg Hall, illustrations by Margaret Sanfilippo with Paula Reece as Editor Menyuguhkan kehidupan konglomerat dan persaingan antar anggota keluarga demi kesuksesan masing-masing, "Sky Castle" berhasil menarik perhatian penonton dengan meraih rating setinggi 23,779 persen. Karakter orangtua dan para anak dalam drama ini sangat relate dengan ketatnya pendidikan di Korea. Salah satu series drama "School" yang membekas di hati penonton yaitu "School 2013" yang dirilis pada tahun 2013. Drama yang berpusat pada kehidupan anak sekolahan ini, banyak menyinggung isu bullying. Dibintangi Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin, penonton dijamin bakal terpukau dengan akting dua bintang ini.

Sometimes it seems that life is on fast forward and all we try to do is constantly catch up. We’re exhausted and overwhelmed. We judge our own performance on how we perceive our colleagues.You’re an educator, a mentor, an inspirer, a parent, a councillor and every other person your job requires and your life is full. Seorang pemuda berkebutuhan khusus harus tinggal bersama pamannya yang baru keluar dari penjara setelah sang ayah mendadak meninggal dunia. Ternyata, pemuda itu bekerja sebagai pembersih lokasi kematian orang-orang yang meninggal di kediaman mereka. Perlahan tapi pasti sang paman mulai melihat sisi lain dari keponakannya.

We’d been sipping on filtered river water that day and, although the bacteria had been removed so that it was safe to drink, it still tasted unmistakably of donkey arse.” Kisah cinta Kim Tan dan Cha Eun Sang memang sukses bikin penonton gemas. Apalagi pemeran utama di drama ini adalah aktor papan atas Lee Minho dan Park Shin Hye. Dijamin deh kamu bakal pusing karena gemas melihat kisah percintaan di antara mereka berdua. Meskipun sudah tayang lama, drama ini patut didapuk sebagai drama Korea terbaik sepanjang masa. Penonton akan dibuat terkesima dengan chemistry kuat antara Suzy dan Lee Seung Gi di drama "Gu Family Book". Drama ini menceritakan tentang seorang gumiho yang ingin menjadi manusia seutuhnya. Visual dari pemain utamanya bakal bikin kamu terkesima!

It goes without saying, but I do have to write that I love Anna McNuff and her crazy adventures. It is the third book I've read from her and I loved it. I still love Fifty Shades of USA the best, but that could be because it was my first book to read.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment