276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daddy Doesn't Live Here Anymore: A Book About Divorce (Learn About Living Books)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

DADDY DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE is a story that opens the lines of communication between parent and child. The book cover has no visible wear, and the dust jacket (if applicable) is included for hard covers.

Japan's moon landing picture might be the space photo of the decade It's really hard to touch down on the lunar surface. A poor condition book can still make a good reading copy but is generally not collectible unless the item is very scarce. It really gives a young child a better understanding of what is personally happening to them by getting to look at it in a more visual perspective.

it answers many questions that children often have when a parent moves out of the house while reassuring them that they are not alone, they are wanted, and above all, they are loved. I don't think the DC need to know this; we told them that mummy and daddy couldn't live together any more because we would fight too much (sort of true). Exchanging Valentines can be an awkward process, especially when you consider “Vinegar Valentines” and other snarky sentiments - whatever your tastes, enjoy the sweet and sour cards alike in this gallery!

The nice illustrations by Deborah Bargo contribute to the setting and plot where she fakes the chicken pox for her dad to come back, hiding under a shade tree, or just staying with Elmer Elephant, her stuffed animal, to keep her comapany. It's unbelievably hard, but I do think as a parent you have a duty to ensure they can go on having a good relationship with their other parent. By using this Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms of Use. This realistic fiction book, Daddy Doesn't Live Here Anymore, not only shows what kids go through during divorce, but also how to deal with it. A moon rover that traveled aboard Japan's spacecraft to the lunar surface shows the lander upside down.Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions.

Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. Web icon An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine Texts icon An illustration of an open book. He started school on Monday and I think he's just feeling a bit tired and unsettled with things changing (though he seems to be enjoying school! Meant to say that if he is struggling to come to terms with what has happened, "Mum and Dad Glue" is a lovely book, and makes me cry every time I read it but has been great for my younger two dcs in understanding what has happened.Credit: JAXA A photo of Japan's robotic moon lander shows that though the spacecraft did make the quarter- million-mile journey to the lunar surface, it landed upside down. Even as a tween or a teenager, when I was feeling crummy about my parents, I would turn to this book and it helped me feel just a little bit better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment