276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Topps UEFA Champions League, Football Stickers 2022/23 - Full Box

£22.5£45.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Topps UK on Instagram: "The Official UEFA Champions League 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣ / 2️⃣4️⃣ Sticker Collection is OUT NOW! I am probably adding this a little early as very little is know about this collection but I have some information about the stickers so I thought I'd make a start on the checklist. New album features including Team of the Season 2022/23, Mega Signings, Vote for the GOAT and UEFA Champions League Adidas Starball History. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.

Since this season we get back to normal, Topps can release on November, still during the group stage. Features brand new categories such as Impact Stickers, 'Memories that Stick', 'Super Strikers' and 'UCL Starball'. so to be even more clear, Napoli problem seems to have been solved and no more update sets for playoff teams (plus they'll have also personalized pages like the other 26). From what danzig said, the album will go back to what it was the year before last, so if that happens I might be tempted to do it again.The album had all the teams including the most recent transfers and always with innovative but still classy designs. The official UEFA Champions League Sticker Collection 2021/22 showcases all 32 teams participating in this season’s competition. All 32 teams are included and there is a minimum of 741 stickers to collect, but there is also a range of parallel stickers to chase, if you are so inclined. Panini use to relase it, if I remember correctly, before 3rd round which was usually around this time. Plus new album features including Team of the Season 2022/23, Mega Signings, Vote for the GOAT and UEFA Champions League Adidas Starball History.

With 741 stickers to collect and brand new categories such as Impact Stickers, 'Memories that Stick', 'Super Strikers' and 'UCL Starball', this new collection will excite every fan. Could be nostalgic if ucl album were to be release again in October just like when was Panini to make it. With 741 stickers to collect and brand new categories such as Impact Stickers, 'Memories that Stick', Super Strikers and UCL Starball this new collection will excite every fan.Also, the downgrade with no Napoli stickers, not updated squads and alfabethical sorted teams and not by groups makes me rethink where to place my money. Also, it seems it'll be back to two seasons ago, meaning we'll have again all 32 teams with personalized pages, to collect right away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment