276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milkybar Egg Chocolate Hunt Pack, 120g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While Reeses eggs are fine (as are regular peanut butter cups and pieces) but the hollow easter eggs carry a may contain. A dairy milk Easter egg with large bag of giant buttons. Contains milk, may contain nuts. 26. Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange Giant Buttons Easter Egg 410g A cardboard basket of various Kinder chocolates, which appeared to be gluten free – Kinder surprise, choko-bons, Kinder happy and Kinder mini eggs. Contains milk, soya and nuts. 93. Sainsbury’s Egg Hunt Basket 340g Approximately 20 foil-wrapped hollow chocolate eggs. Contains milk and soya. 95. Reese’s Peanut Butter Easter Selection Box 272G Hollow milk chocolate egg with two bars ofWispa Gold. Contains milk, may contain nuts. 14. M&S Extremely Chocolatey Caramel Latte Egg 210g

An egg to celebrate Harry Specter’s autistic staff members, to raise awareness, inclusion and acceptance. It is beautifully paint blue and white chocolate. All the chocolates they make are gluten free. Contains milk and soya, may contain nuts. 60. Harry Specters The Ruby Jewel Egg 180g Vegan dark chocolate egg with white cocoa butter splatter. Contains soya, may contain nuts. 149. Harry Specters The Dark Golden Egg 180G Hollow dark chocolate egg with milk chocolate decoration, with chopped hazelnuts and golden raisins. Contains milk, nuts and soya. 69. Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Tiramisu Chocolate Easter Egg 260g Milk chocolate egg with two Kit Kat Bunnies, which are gluten free. I’ve bought myself one of these last year as my Easter treat :). Contains milk, may contain nuts. 2. KitKat Bunny Milk Chocolate Giant Egg 234g

Image gallery

You will find this guide divided into two sections: 1) gluten free Easter eggs, 2) gluten and dairy free Easter eggs. Then within each I’ve split out large eggs and smaller eggs plus treats for Easter egg hunts (my daughter’s annual highlight!).

Chocolate egg with chocolate animal figures. 157. Morrisons Best Free From Choc Orange & Cocoa Nibs Egg & Truffles200g A dairy milk Easter egg with large bag of orange giant buttons. Contains milk, may contain nuts. 27. Salcombe Dairy Dark Chocolate Pussy Willow Egg with Champagne Truffles

Only two ingredients are used in this ethical dark chocolate egg. 131. Moo Free Choccy Eggsplsion Easter Egg 80g Peanut butter creme centre in a milk chocolate flavour coating. Contains nuts, milk and soya. 120. Asda Easter Egg Hunt Box 374G

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment