276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave In Conditioner 355 ml

£1.155£2.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have quite a lot of hair to get through so it’s not unusual that I need more product than some people. With the amazing formulation of these products you can manage, style and maintain your hair with ease, while keeping your hair moisturized, healthy and nourished. I LOVE the smell and every now and again I catch the smell of my hair and it reminds me that I have the Aunt Jackies Quench leave-in conditioner in my hair.

Aunt Jackies | Beautizone UK | Fast Delivery - Beautizone UK Aunt Jackies | Beautizone UK | Fast Delivery - Beautizone UK

Am parul uscat și deteriorat din cauza vopsirii, iar acest balsam l-a hidratat, oferindu-i un aspect îngrijit și mătăsos, fără a-și pierde din volum. Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Althea Officinalis Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Ulmus Rubra Extract, Magnesium Nitrate, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene,Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, CI 19140, CI 42090. Aunt Jackies Hair Products are enriched with Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Keratin to promote softness, strength, shine, and pliability. It seems that most of their products are colourful so perhaps that’s just part of the brand and I’m just knit-picking.Informatiile de pe site nu pot inlocui sfaturile medicului, iar efectul unui produs poate fi diferit de la o persoana la alta. Natural growth oil blends Hair textures that experience brittleness, moderate to chronic dryness, or look luck-luster can significantly benefit from a good dose of natural oil therapy.

Quench – Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner | Aunt

There was no greasy feeling to it either with I have experienced many times before with other products. Rinse well and re-apply now, following directions above for a normal-use or reconstructive treatment, then towel dry.On clean, towel-dried or dampened hair, squeeze into hands, rub palms together and apply throughout the hair.

Aunt Jackie’s Quench Leave In Conditioner Review Aunt Jackie’s Quench Leave In Conditioner Review

Aplicat pe parul ud, inainte de a-l infasura in prosop este o varianta si mai buna pentru acest produs. The main Aunt Jackie team is made up of 2 black women who have sought to create products that solve problems for our curly hair. Aunt Jackie’s hair products have proven hair results by keeps the curls moisturized, soft and in place.The next morning I unravelled part of my hair and was surprised that my hair still smelt really good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment