276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success or Relationship Issue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alex Loyd’s concept of “Healing Codes” is one of the most bizarre, ridiculous offshoots of so-called energy medicine. Loyd is a naturopath who has been criticized by “Dr. Joe” Schwarcz for recycling old bunk for profit. He claims that illness is due to disturbances in the human energy field and that the cells of our body store destructive energy patterns and all our memories, habits, interests, and tastes. This is pure imagination: there is no scientific evidence for the existence of a human energy field or of cellular memory. I first heard of this book through a monthly newsletter I receive from James Bruggeman. His initial excitement upon discovering the book convinced me I needed to read it. So I bought a copy for my Kindle. Your feelings – How are you feeling about a certain situation or experience? Is it logical or you’re going a bit overboard, being overly dramatic about it? If yes, you could be having a stress response. Grabovoi codes are numerical sequences that are said to have certain vibration that can impact just about anything . Think of a computer code, only for life! The grabovoi method was discovered by Russian psychic Grigori Grabovoi. He was a unique man, and played many roles as a healer, psychic, and famous mathematician.

The Healing Codes: why does it work? Why does it not work? The Healing Codes: why does it work? Why does it not work?

Radionic theory believes everything and anything vibrate at different frequencies that can be expressed by numbers and geometric patterns. This is energy is called a “radionic signature.” The cheat codes are these energy patterns that are assigned to certain things and expressed in numerical form. Make sure you are relaxed and in a good state of mind when you use the codes. It’s best if you can have a quiet time, however, it’s not necessary. Nem azt mondom, hogy nincs némi igazság a könyvben, de a legjobb hazugság az, amiben van némi igazság. When cells are showered with healthy energy by doing a Healing Code, the unhealthy energy is literally cancelled by the positive energy, similarly to the way noise cancellation headphones cancel harmful sound frequencies. After the destructive frequencies are cancelled, the image will resonate with healthy energy that will contribute to the good health of the cells, organs, and body system that it resides in. Healing energy has transformed destructive energy that was stored as cellular memories in the body/mind, ultimately affecting the physiology of the cells in the body.

My husband and I did the codes for several months, every day without fail, and during this time we did not have any improvements in our health…we both developed more serious issues.” of the book is sales…the book does not give “healing codes.” It encourages readers to sign up for coaching.’ How do we measure stress in the body? We can measure individual levels of the above; however, a test called Heart Rate Variability (HRV) has become the standard for measuring physiological stress. It is extremely valuable because it reflects the balance in the autonomic nervous system.

Books · Dr. Alex

His testing has also revealed that there is a "Universal Healing Code" that can help cure most issues for most people. In this book, you learn that Universal Healing Code, which takes only minutes to do. The book also includes: I recommend reading Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself or Becoming Supernatural for a thorough discussion on brainwaves Our lives have not changed, the stress is still looming over us, our reaction to it has reduced by at least 50% or more, which is quite extraordinary (and we are not doing anything else differently in our lives other then the new Healing Codes routines). From doing a simple, almost too simple routine that consists of saying a prayer (or request if you're not a believer in prayers) and placing our hands on specific areas of our body for a certain amount of time.Using a combination of psychology, medical science, energy medicine, and spiritual principles, Dr. Alex has developed dozens of methods that help people heal in minutes. No matter whether your issue is physical, emotional or spiritual, Harriet Hall, MD also known as The SkepDoc, is a retired family physician who writes about pseudoscience and questionable medical practices. She received her BA and MD from the University of Washington, did her internship in the Air Force (the second female ever to do so), and was the first female graduate of the Air Force family practice residency at Eglin Air Force Base. During a long career as an Air Force physician, she held various positions from flight surgeon to DBMS (Director of Base Medical Services) and did everything from delivering babies to taking the controls of a B-52. She retired with the rank of Colonel. In 2008 she published her memoirs, Women Aren't Supposed to Fly. Core Beliefs: Some psychologists suggest that problems with self-esteem usually come down to the core questions of “Am I loveable, am I capable, and am I worthy?” If you believe this may be true for you, a suggested truth statement would be, “I am loveable, I am capable, and I am worthy.” An alternative to the last part would be, “I am forgivable, and I can forgive others.” The authors have observed that working on issues of forgiveness often helps resolve other issues of the heart (by releasing subconscious negative beliefs that cause stress). Well, your healing is now happening as we speak. And for it to keep progressing, be consistent with The Healing Code practice. I suggest doing it at least twice a day. Do it more often whenever you can. Based on his discovery, Dr. Loyd founded The Healing Codes®, a company dedicated to natural healing around the world. To date, thousands of clients in 50 states and 90 countries have reported healing from illness and disease by activating the body’s stress release mechanism with The Healing Codes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment