276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Azzaro The Most Wanted Intense, Intense Eau de Parfum Aftershave, Spicy Fougere Fragrance, Perfume For Men

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Weirdly enough, it has real good sillage, good longevity and I get 10+ hours on clothes and maybe 6 hours on skin.

Azzaro The Most Wanted Intense Eau de Parfum 100ml - idealo

Fragrance in itself is very masculine. Opening contains mainly scent of cardamom with sweet edge to it. In my opinion cardamom in opening is a bit overwhelming. In drydown it will lean more and more to toffee & amber notes, cardamom becoming sidespice to balance the sweetness together with that woody note. It is assertive, inviting, masculine scent. I get more mature vibes out from this than from your average clubbing fragrances. This is dark but sweetish scent, toffee however to my nose is not overly sweet, it stays present and moderate the whole drydown. It is also quite realistic caption of scent of a toffee, affected with those 2 other notes of course. If you're on the younger side, buy it and wear it like you mean it. Adjust the sprays accordingly for each season, with summer being one to go light on the trigger. This Perfume is amazing. I prefer this over Wanted by night, but I prefer The Most Wanted Parfum over this... The Eau de Parfum for men Azzaro The Most Wanted is a composition from the “ Fougère Woody Oriental” family, carried by explosive olfactory notes The amber in this smells exactly like the one in Al Haramain’s Amber Oud Gold Edition, but that one is nuclear unlike this. Because i already own that, and don’t even enjoy it that much, it became so redundant for me to own this.Every time my colleague, who also switches between many fragrances, wore this one, I was hooked and thought he smelled so good. Yep! This is super wearable and you could wear it for most occasions depending on how many sprays. The toffee note in this is so addictive.

Azzaro The Most Wanted Le Parfum - idealo

Wanted Tonic is a mediocre flanker that smells "decent". The top notes are relatively pleasant smelling BUT dries down to smelling like cheap body wash someone would wear after a workout at the gym. The more you wear Tonic you'll begin to become accustomed to the cheap body wash vibe it has due to the poor formulation the fragrance has. I bought this fragrance three days ago batch code ABW02EM they fixed it somehow i managed to get 9 hours longevity with 5 hours or so projection it's a beast from Azzaro Does not get cloying, unless oversprayed of course. For me a solid amount of sprays would be 4-6. Leaning towards 4 for indoors and 6 for outdoors. I can still smell this after 10+ hours on my skin and lasts forever on my clothes. It's okay, it smells like you're wearing nice outdated cologne, and that's what people are going to think. You're not going to be turning heads with this and you'll smell basic-mid.It's a fragrance that will go for ambitious men in relashionship with all people, that will get your encourager hooked on you, and finally it's good value for money for a commercial perfume.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment