276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Snowflake Placemats Set of 6 Laminated Metallic Vinyl Round 15 inch Diameter Winter Festival Table Decorations for Holiday Christmas Party Feast Come w/Matching Coaster by Snowkingdom (White, 12 pcs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The candle holders in the middle are Kosta Boda Snowballs. I love and collect them and use them all over my house during the holidays. Tired of your traditional Christmas and holiday table setting? Why not set your holiday dining table this year to create a winter wonderland theme, complete with snowflake placemats. It’s easy to do and inexpensive, too! Snowflake Placemats for a Holiday Table Setting They are the perfect size and look so festive with glass dinner plates on top. My plates came from the thrift store, but you can get them here: Glass Dinner Plates, Set of 12. If you have a dollar store or Walmart near you, they sell glass dinner size plates, also. How to Glitter the Stem on a Wine Glass for a Festive Holiday Table Setting How about decorating the rest of your house? Is everything done? Did you go with tried and true? Maybe you would like some new Christmas decorating project ideas. More Holiday Table Setting Ideas

Snowflakes Placemat - Etsy UK

A few weeks ago I went out to the Pottery Barn outlet to shop for some bargains. As we were coming home, my friend, Toni suggested we stop since we were passing right by. It was like stepping into a Christmas time warp with all the old-fashioned decorations and toys.It was late in the afternoon and we didn’t stay very long, but in the gift shop I saw stemmed glasses with glittered stems for sale. The manufacturer:The Beistle Co. The Item: Snowflake Cutouts # 22934 How to Make Large Paper Snowflakes I just wish we had some of the same stores over here in the UK! I’m loving some of the budget finds you have on here… I’ll have to improvise (hopefully on the cheap!)I am not big on napkin rings – what do you do with them when you put your napkin in your lap? They just end up cluttering the table or the hostess has to get up and gather them. I just simply fold the napkins on my holiday table settings. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. They snowflakes are so simple to use as placemats. Just place one under each plate. No fuss – no sewing, cutting, ironing or washing! Diana – getting lost around your blog and its links is a good thing, believe me. I’ve enjoyed so much of the content – you see I’m a card maker and those are the blogs I tend to follow, look at… but one thing led to another when I started watching ‘My Craft Channel’ on the web. I looked up some of the guests on there – and then I got to ‘Todays Creative Blog’ with Kim. Followed links from the and here we are… I’ve really enjoyed the journey but the destination is fabulous!!!

Crochet Placemat Patterns - Ideas for DIY 40 Free Crochet Placemat Patterns - Ideas for DIY

I am trying to keep my holiday preparations and decorating simple this year and my holiday table setting is no exception. I went in search of something easy, but unique to use to make the table special and came upon white cardboard snowflake cutouts at a teacher supply store.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment