276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the foot shall say, “Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body”; is it therefore not of the body? Proverbs 18:1 says, “A man who isolates himself seeks his own desire; he rages against all wise judgment.” But, as Bevere writes,

Also, if you are going to obey the Spirit of God, people will be offended by you. Some will not understand you as you move with the Spirit. Don’t allow their unpleasant response to deter you from what you know in your heart is true.” For you have said in your heart, “I will go up to the heavens, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north. No one has said or taught this better than Bob Mumford in his book, "The Prison of Resentment"; http://lifechangers.org/teachings/the... Often times the deviant is barraged with attempts to get him to admit that he is guilty of crimes that he does not see. If he says that he is doubting the leadership, he has sinned because you are never to doubt the leadership. If he has talked to someone else about his concerns, he has sinned because you are never to plant "seeds of doubt" in others' minds about the leadership and/or the sect. If, however, the deviant does not agree with the definitions of his behavior that is placed by the group, he is immediately considered "unrepentant" and "unsubmissive...

You have chosen not to accept cookies

God never created us to live separately and independently of each other. He likes it when His children care for and nurture each other. He is frustrated when we...feel sorry for ourselves; making everyone else responsible for our happiness...an isolated person seeks only his own desire, not God’s. He receives no counsel and sets himself up for deception.” (p. 55) And if the ear shall say, “Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body”; is it therefore not of the body? Pride keeps you from dealing with truth. It distorts your vision. You never change when you think everything's fine. Pride hardens your heart and dims the eye of your understanding. it keeps you from the change of heart; repentance, that will set you free"..."Pride causes you to view yourself as a victim" (Chapter 3) In this twentieth anniversary edition, John Bevere shows you how to identify the traps ahead of you and escape the victim mentality. With declaration-style prayers and testimonials from people whose lives have been changed by his message, this book will inspire you to stay free from offense and its destructive power.

For also by one Spirit we are all baptized into one Body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free, even all were made to drink into one Spirit. He died on the operating table and found himself outside the gates of heaven. Jesus was standing there and dealt with him about his disobedience. The man pleaded with the Lord that if He would extend his life, he would serve Him. The Lord consented. who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the Temple of God, setting himself forth, that he is God. If it was, it's an assessment that I would vehemently disagree with! I think that anyone with even a modicum of biblical literacy and good theology would.

PDF EPUB Download

An inspirational informative book on the topics of being offended, forgiving, reconciling and living a better life. I was in a church for several years. The pastor was one of the best preachers in America. When I first attended that church, I would sit with my mouth open in awe of the biblical teaching that came from his mouth.

Don’t allow yesterday’s pain to steal tomorrow’s joy. God’s ultimate purpose is reconciliation and restoration. He wants you to thrive in your relationships, your marriage, your job, your church, and your world. If of course you belong to the kind of people which never takes offense whatsever or the classic guy whos loved and appreciated by anyone....Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment