276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charles Leclerc (Blue Suit) Life Size Cutout

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the other hand, Verstappen has also made two obvious mistakes - going off in Spain and spinning in Hungary - it's just that his have not been as costly; he recovered to win each time. You know, what is the mindset that I had at that particular moment of the race that pushed me to go over the limit and do a mistake? So I think, mentally, it's a very good exercise and that's why we love it so much as drivers." Leclerc came through the junior ranks alongside fellow future F1 drivers George Russell, (left) and Alex Albon (right) The climax to the season

Charles Leclerc (Black Outfit) Cardboard Cutout - Celebrity Charles Leclerc (Black Outfit) Cardboard Cutout - Celebrity

Verstappen and Leclerc are both outstanding drivers, and their cars are so close in performance that it's hard to say which is faster. The title fight should be as close and intense as it was between Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton last year. I really don't see the point of hiding it," he says. "And sometimes it is so obvious to everybody that the mistake comes from driver, I just don't understand the drivers that are trying to have excuses with the wind or whatsoever. I could feel at the end of last year that I was very tired in the last part of the season and I don't want to get to the last part of this year being tired because I know it's a big opportunity and I just want to win races. But there's something about it that every single small detail makes a difference. In golf, if you don't exactly have the right mindset to hit the ball, then you already know that the ball is going to go everywhere, but not where you want it to go. To speak about it seems quite easy, but it is not always easy to pinpoint exactly what was going on in your head at that moment. But I think this is a strength of mine and helps me to improve as a driver every time I make a mistake." Honesty as a coping mechanismAlready at an extremely high level, Leclerc has stepped up this year. His advantage over team-mate Sainz in qualifying, for example, has increased significantly. Last year, it was 11-7 to Leclerc in their head-to-head over the year, at an average advantage of 0.122 seconds; in 2022, it's 9-2 where a fair comparison is possible, at 0.187secs. I would have expected us to be much more like this if the championship will be extremely close towards the end. [If] it's not finished, then we might see that at the end of the year." Golf and the new generation Leclerc says a lot of Formula 1 drivers enjoy playing golf We use only the finest materials to make our Charles Leclerc (Blue Suit) Cardboard Cutouts and every one carries the unique Celebrity Cutouts Hologram - your assurance of excellence. I really feel like this first part of the season has been my strongest in F1 and I think the way I have worked," Leclerc says, "and the way we have worked as a team - in terms of finding the right set-up, in terms of building up to the qualifying lap in Q3, or just preparing the race - has been the best I have ever done in F1.

Cardboard Cutouts - Lifesize Cardboard Cutouts - Starstills Cardboard Cutouts - Lifesize Cardboard Cutouts - Starstills

This lifesize cutout of Charles Leclerc captures the Formula 1 driver in a dashing smart suit. Whether you're an avid motorsport enthusiast or simply admire his talent, this cardboard cutout allows fans to bring the thrill of Formula 1 into their own spaces. Furthermore, the Charles Leclerc Cardboard Cutout makes for a unique and thoughtful gift. Surprise a racing fan, friend, or family member with this remarkable collectible, it will certainly bring a smile to their face. Leclerc is part of a remarkable generation of young drivers in F1. Verstappen, George Russell, Alex Albon, Pierre Gasly, Esteban Ocon and Lance Stroll were contemporaries in karting, Lando Norris close behind. So, I feel like the championship of last year was probably much more prone to see these type of things because it was so close until the very end.

This year, I have changed quite a few things, especially in the way I prepare myself for races. In the way I relax after the races. But this comes from experience. It's not like last year I was not careful to all of these details. Whenever you get older - I'm still 24, so it's fine - in a way you just feel different things. Without these mistakes, Verstappen's lead would be 37 points rather than 80 - still substantial, but eminently recoverable. But whenever I go through this tough time, I go through the same process as I was saying before, trying to analyse what was wrong. And it's mostly mentally. He admits that the title looks "more and more difficult" but says "until it's mathematically over, then I still want to believe in it. This is what gives me the motivation". Not really. I've never felt too much the outside pressures," he says. "For me this doesn't change much. It's just more happiness, I guess, because whenever you are doing a great job you're rewarded with a victory, which is much more rewarding than a fifth place like last year, whenever we were doing the perfect job.

Charles Leclerc (Jumper) Cardboard Cutout Charles Leclerc (Jumper) Cardboard Cutout

Let's say that we know we need to work on that," he says. "We want to do absolutely everything to get better in every single thing we do, and obviously looking at the first part of this season, there have been some strategy problems, there have been some reliability problems and there have been driving mistakes. Leclerc says that he and team-mate Carlos Sainz are "very involved" in these discussions, and that he has "the confidence that we will get better".Charles Leclerc (Blue Suit) Cardboard Cutouts are great for parties and events but are equally popular for use at home. Imagine the excitement of having Charles Leclerc's lifelike image in your room, game den, or event. It makes a captivating centrepiece that will elevate the atmosphere. They are compact enough to find a happy home anywhere and look even better in a group - start your collection today! When we were younger, it was a bit more messy and obviously we were kids. But now the relationship has improved, and there's a lot of respect." We send our Cutouts under plain cover with no pricing information included, making them great for giving.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment