276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WAGNER Universal Sprayer W 950 FLEXiO - Electric Paint Sprayer for dispersion/latex paints, varnishes & glazes - interior usage, covers 15 m² - 5 min, 800 ml capacity, 630 W, 3.5 m hose

£141.745£283.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Flexio 950 has a convenient, lightweight spray lance for easy painting of high walls and ceilings and large surface areas without the need for a ladder. Full of paint, the attachment – used only for lacquer and stains – can weigh between 1-1.2 kg. The Universal Sprayer W 950 draws emulsion paint directly from the container. Disconnect the suction and the return hoses, release the inlet ball valve that is situated at the bottom, and try priming again.

The Universal Sprayer W 950 is an HVLP sprayer suitable for larger emulsion paint jobs. It is the only one of its kind! In that case, but also if this problem occurs when the device is used for the first time, try to release the ball valves of the pump by going through the steps described above and/or follow the instructions in this YouTube video. The components of the Titan model in the video are similar to those of Wagner's HEA Control Pro series. The Flexio 990 is also a direct feed sprayer, drawing paint directly from the paint can. The turbine is still held in your hand with this model, making it a great compromise betwen the Flexio 590 and 950 when it comes to working speed and portability. Why does air continuously come out when I turn my sprayer on? The Standard spray attachment is your all-round attachment for a variety of paints and stains. It can be used both indoors and outdoors, where more control and a smoother finish is desired over the iSpray attachment. What is the Brilliant spray attachment used for? Disconnect both the suction and return hoses, turn the device around, and fill the inlet valve with water. Switch the device to position 2. If the water runs out of the outlet valve, the problem should be solved.The Flexio 950 is a direct feed sprayer with the ability to draw paint directly from the paint can, allowing you to work faster for longer! It’s handy spray lance gives you extra reach for high walls and ceilings, whilst also reducing the weight (with the paint being fed from the ground up). It has a 3.5m hose, allowing a working radius of 8.5m. The Flexio 950 also features an ‘auto-clean’ setting, which helps to flush out the paint lines when you’re done.

Do not spray or clean with liquids having a flash point of less than 38ºC (100ºF), reference the paint can. Flash point is the temperature at which a fluid can produce enough vapor to ignite. Do I have to thin the material?The wall being painted is not clean, and releases chalk / dust that may get blown around. This may be regarded as paint mist. Always make sure the wall you wish to spray paint has been cleaned. When spraying ceilings, ensure that the paint suction tube (located inside pot of the spray attachment) is facing to the rear of the unit, so that it is collecting paint from the lowest point within the container once tilted. Where can I get parts for my Flexio sprayer?

The main feature of this type of paint sprayer is that it draws the paint directly from the container. This allows faster working with lighter equipment, making the whole process more convenient, especially when it comes to painting above your head. The supplied attachment must be used for lacquers and stains. It has an 800 ml reservoir which is ideal for fast and easy completion of small items, such as furniture. Each fully-filled reservoir is good for approximately 5-6 m²of lacquer or stain. Powerful, efficient and versatile, the Wagner Flexio 950) is perfect for interior walls and ceilings and general finishing work around the house and garden such as gutters, doors, window frames, furniture and more. No dilution required.

What types of paint can I spray with the Wagner Universal Sprayer W 950?

Patented I-SPRAY nozzle for extra-fine atomisation and high viscosity tolerance even when using high-viscosity materials The iSpray attachment, which will spray unthinned coatings including acrylic paint and stains, is ideal for big surface projects such as spraying walls, sheds, fences etc… It will provide a roller-like or slightly stippled finish. What is the Standard spray attachment used for? All BOSCH 18 V POWER FOR ALL batteries are compatible with the W 600 FLEXiO 18V: Replaceable battery extends runtime for greater flexibility when working The Flexio 890 and 950 are stationary sprayers in which the turbine sits on the ground delivering air power through the hose to spray coatings with adjustable control to maximize coverage and minimize overspray. With the turbine sitting on the ground and not in your hand, there is less operator fatigue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment