276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xpel Medicated Shampoo Treatment for Dandruff Psoriasis Dry Itchy Scalp (3 x 300 millilitres)

£0.55£1.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have suffered with dandruff problems for years, this is the first product that i have used that actually works and lasts, well done X-pel for a good product, I shall be using this from now on! I have suffered with dandruff problems for years, this is the first product that i have used that actually works and lasts, well done X-pel for a good product, I shall be using this from now on! THERAPEUTIC SHAMPOO TREATMENT | has been specially formulated to aid in the relief of dandruff, psoriasis and itchy, flaky scalps

After using this product only 4 times my psoriasis on my head has nearly gone! And I've tried everything from the doctor ! Brilliant and highly recommend. After using this product only 4 times my psoriasis on my head has nearly gone! And I've tried everything from the doctor ! Brilliant and highly recommend. Face Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum volutpat neque lectus, ultrices luctus ipsum tincidunt non. Etiam sagittis consectetur purus, in semper lorem porta quis.

ANTI – DANDRUFF SHAMPOO TREATMENT | Using a blend of mild surfactants with anti-dandruff and dermo-cleansers, with regular use, this shampoo will help to provide effective relief from the above conditions. SCALP MOISTURIZER | a competitively priced shampoo containing a blend of mild surfactants, anti-dandruff and dermo cleansers to cleanse the hair and scalp. I have suffered from problems with my skin and scalp for many years and I have never found anything that gets rid of the itching and tenderness. So I gave this a go, at first I thought it wasn't going to help but now I've been using it for a few months and although my skin problem is not cured, the itching has gone and the tenderness has reduced a'lot. I know every person is different but this helped with my problems so it MAY help with yours. Thanks. I have suffered from problems with my skin and scalp for many years and I have never found anything that gets rid of the itching and tenderness. So I gave this a go, at first I thought it wasn't going to help but now I've been using it for a few months and although my skin problem is not cured, the itching has gone and the tenderness has reduced a'lot. I know every person is different but this helped with my problems so it MAY help with yours. Thanks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment