276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shatter Me Series Collection 9 Books Set By Tahereh Mafi(Unite Me, Believe Me, Imagine Me, Find Me, Unravel Me, Unravel Me, Defy Me, Restore Me, Ignite Me)

£26.86£53.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've tried so hard to get those blue blue blue eyes out of my head but I know him I know him I know him. Lccn 2011019370 Ocr tesseract 5.0.0-1-g862e Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Latin Ocr_detected_script_conf 0.9790 Ocr_module_version 0.0.15 Ocr_parameters -l eng Old_pallet IA-NS-1300274 Openlibrary_edition Juliette's "power" or "glitch" or whatever the hell it is, is never fully explained in detail. It's skirted around in a mass of overwrought metaphors and complete bullshit.

I lean against the unusually white wall, studying her as she frowns at me, her lips still parted around the shape of a word she seems to have forgotten. The same can be said of Find Me. It contains both Shadow Me and Reveal Me (also listed separately above), the two later novellas. Is Shatter Me Spicy? When I am holding a professionally published, FINISHED copy of a mass produced book and it contains strikeouts, sentences starting in lowercase letters, and numbers one through ten incorrectly placed in number form, e.g., "Juliette has 2 hands and 0 1 brain," my inner grammar maven's granny panties get twisted so far up her ass, it's impossible to focus.

The Change for Juliette

James Kent: Adam's 10-year-old younger brother. He is extremely mature for his age. He is very intuitive and curious to the world around him. He greatly admires Adam. You know, love, it occurs to me now that I’ve lived through hostage situations less torturous than this.” As for the other characters; James is adorable and funny, loved him. Kenji is fantastic, seriously fantastic. Id give him his own book. I want him as my new best friend, loved loved loved him. Castle was not so great although I did like his and Kenji’s relationship. Juliette’s best friend is male (Kenji) and they are just friends and only ever have been friends. I really love that Juliette and Kenji are besties. They have no romantic history at all which I also love. A boy and a girl can be friends y’all. Also, Although they aren’t romantically involved they still love each other and understand one another. Okay, I have not properly reviewed this series since I read it a year ago (and I don't think I ever can because it would be ridiculously long and the book is so quotable that I would literally be citing the entire thing) but Shatter Me is one of my favorite series of ALL TIME. And it has my FAVORITE LOVE INTEREST of ANY BOOK I'VE EVER READ. Butttt, to anyone considering it, watch this: http://youtu.be/dJt-lGmBSTs. I just found that fan video the other day and I can't stop watching it. I'm sorry but if that doesn't make you want to read this book you do not have a soul. READ. THIS. BOOK. You will either love it or hate it (depending on how you feel about prose) but if you love it than O.M.G. you will love it like you've loved nothing else.

The entire premise of Shat­ter Me promised some­thing dif­fer­ent and new. Yet we still end up with the same bland old fare. From the magnetic pull of its intricate characters to the compelling narrative full of twists and turns, this series delivers on all fronts. It speaks to the human experience — the struggles, triumphs, love and heartbreak — making it deeply relatable, even amidst the dystopian setting and superhuman abilities. Love love love this book series. And although I know there are a lot of negative aspects about it and that it isn't perfect, I still think it was pretty good.Original fan-girl praise (because I am incapable of actually writing a true unbiased, unaffected review for this series):

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment