276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tulip I-Cord Knitter Machine-

£24.02£48.04Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a little scary to let loops drop off your hook like that but if you pinch them between your fingers, you shouldn’t lose any. I-cord is a simple knitting technique that creates a very narrow tube of knitting that looks a bit like French knitting.

I-Cord Knitting Patterns - In the Loop Knitting I-Cord Knitting Patterns - In the Loop Knitting

I'm here to share new designs, stitches, free patterns and just crafty things in general every week. Free weekly newsletter with new free knitting patterns I've added to the site and new free pattern collections. These narrow tubes of yarn aren’t just for knitters any more – it’s surprisingly simple to make a crochet i-cord, and there are loads of creative ways to use them in your projects. Works well with lace weight, fingering weight, sport weight yarns, crochet yarn, and embroidery thread (steel wires are not recommended with this product).This easy i-cord coaster from Yarnspirations adds a festive touch to holiday tables or everyday decor. That way, you create a little purl stitch that moves around the central axis with every turn and it looks a bit like a tiny little spiral. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. Jessie Ksanznak created this photo tutorial with lots of useful suggestions for using i-cords such as shoelaces, curtain tiebacks, package ribbon, belts, and more. As well as crochet Becky is a keen crafter in a variety of disciplines, including baking, beadwork, sewing and knitting.

FINALLY!!! The Perfect I-Cord Maker - Prym Comfort Twist

If you are a right handed knitter, you will slip the stitches off the right needle and onto the left needle. Undo a little of the i-cord you’ve made until it’s the right length for you, keeping the last row of loops visible. The knitting content you offer is WONDERFUL, and has inspired me to pick up my needles for more than mending. Keep the working yarn in the back (make sure you didn't accidentally wrap it around) and knit across all stitches.The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form. I also have found that if I use my left hand to sort of pull the yarn around that seems to work a little bit easier their recommended tapestry needle technique. We hope you’ve enjoyed this tutorial, now that you know how to crochet an icord you’ll be looking for any excuse to incorporate them into your crochet projects!

I-Cord Knitter Machine| Crochet Rocks How to Use the Tulip I-Cord Knitter Machine| Crochet Rocks

I do hope you’re not offended by my offer, your English is excellent, and honestly, already better than many Americans! We love making things by hand and by hook, but there are times when we think it’s OK to cheat and let a machine take the strain of a time-consuming technique. But it can be a very nice addition to my beautiful pumpkin patch pattern where you also have to knit little vines – maybe less suitable for drawstrings or so. Below is a range of i-cords made using various methods and yarn weights (all using four loops) to give you an idea of the variety you can achieve. I-cords can actually be created using all sorts of tools: a crochet hook, a French knitting dolly, a circular knitting needle, double-pointed knitting needles, or an i-cord-making machine.

Once you’ve realized that an i-cord is really nothing else but a very small diameter tube, you can get creative. Ideally suited for fingering and sport weight yarns, cotton crochet thread, metallic yarn, and embroidery thread. These patterns are not my designs but links to other designers who have generously shared their patterns. Legendary knitter Elizabeth Zimmerman reinvented the technique in the 1970s, simplifying it for knitters and giving it a more diplomatic name: the ‘i-cord’. With a 4ply or DK cotton yarn, thread the end under the guide on the left of the machine, into the groove in the lip of the upper edge, and down into the centre of the machine until it emerges from the base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment