276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barebells Protein Bars | 20g protein low carb chocolate bars | after workout low calorie snacks 12 x 55g (Caramel Cashew)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At 55g these bars are slightly smaller than average, but they are also slightly lower in calories, with each being around 200kcal. Although the macros range depending on flavour, each boasts an impressive nutritional profile. You’re guaranteed 20g of protein, around 15g carbs, and minimal sugar, although the fat content (8-10g, with around 5g saturated fat) might put some people off.

With Hope's advise in mind, here's our round-up of eleven widely-sold bars, complete with tasting notes and nutritional info.The flavour here is really nice. It’s definitely lemony, but not so zingy as to make you wince. The curd layer is a great addition, and any bitterness is beautifully balanced by the sweetness from the white chocolate. Anyway, at time of writing, Barebells protein bars come in nine flavours, which you can skip to using the links below:

Mint chocolate has really grown on me, and I no longer consider it toothpaste with a twist. A pretty standard protein bar flavour, Barebells’ mint offering doesn’t match the likes of Grenade, but it’s a pleasant bar for mint fanatics (but not if you’re expecting dark chocolate).I really like the cashew pieces on this one – they add some crunch and are a refreshing change from the crispies you find on pretty much every protein bar these days.

It’s a classic protein bar flavour, and a go-to for many people. Barebells’ offering certainly looks good, coated in a thin layer of milk chocolate and sprinkled with cocoa soya crispies. Also, the thin strip of caramel hardly provides any real flavor. Uhg, I feel like I wasted money, but at the same time, I’m glad I finally just tried it out for myself. INGREDIENTS: MILK PROTEIN BLEND (CALCIUM CASEINATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE), GLYCERIN, BOVINE COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE, MALTITOL, POLYDEXTROSE, WATER, COCOA BUTTER, ROASTED HAZELNUT PIECES, DRY WHOLE MILK, SUNFLOWER OIL, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE.Sweetness– Not too sweet, but sweetened with sugar alcohols to the perfect level. A few of them have a good balance of salty & sweet. Barebells are a fairly new protein bar to the game, having been founded in 2016. However, that was in Sweden, and they didn’t make their way to the US for several years after that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment