276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Suck UK | Cat Scratch Laptop | Send Your Cat to Work | Interactive Cat Toys | Alternative Cat Scratching Posts | Cardboard Scratch Toy for Indoor Cats & Kittens | Novelty Cat Gifts

£14.95£29.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whatever the case may be, you might think twice about recycling your old laptop—you could say one man’s trash is another cat’s treasure. You Might Also Like Apparently cats are all over your laptop when you’re trying to work because they want to mirror your behaviour. My cat is relentlessly cuddly when I’m working so I thought I’d try something out. But above all, says Delgado, have some sympathy for your cats during these trying times. If they were once accustomed to having the place to themselves during the day, their past routines have been disrupted this year too. As far as they know, any time you’re in the same place is fair game for them to try to hang out with you. “Cats are not going to understand office hours,” Delgado said. She made herself quite comfortable, eventually getting cozy enough to take up one of her very thorough grooming rituals (pictured in this story’s featured image). Apparently cats are all over your laptop when you’re trying to work because they want to mirror your behaviour,” the account holder tweeted. “My cat is relentlessly cuddly when I’m working so I thought I’d try something out.”

headphones computers uniform cats blue eyes geek tie skirts glasses headphones girl laptops books ph Anime Hot Anime HD Art Cats need warmth and their bodies work throughout the day to maintain a comfortable temperature. For cats, their thermoneutral zone - the point at which they don’t need to expend any extra energy to keep warm - lies at 30-38 degrees. If your home environment is on the chilly side, your cat will naturally be drawn to warmer spots, namely electronics and most likely your laptop! In addition to the long run as a tech writer and editor, Jason spent over a decade as a college instructor doing his best to teach a generation of English students that there's more to success than putting your pants on one leg at a time and writing five-paragraph essays. While his days of steering students toward greatness are behind him, his lifelong desire to delight, entertain, and inform lives on in his work at How-To Geek. After reading the tweet, I told my husband I was going to try it on our own cats (Matilda and Ramona, who I describe here as “fussy and dictatorial”) and he grumbled it would never work.The tweet claimed a magical cure to a common WFH frustration: kitties interrupting Zoom calls, pouncing on keyboards, and in general persistently vying for our attention while we’re working from our home computers. (Pictured below is my cat Matilda who would not settle down during a recent conference call until we “held paws.” Note: I’m sitting at my desk during the meeting.)

He enjoys DIY projects, especially if they involve technology. He regularly repairs and repurposes old computers and hardware for whatever new project is at hand. He has designed crossovers for homemade speakers all the way from the basic design to the PCB. The best approach is to reinforce behaviour away from the laptop, minimising any health concerns for them and work-related frustration for you. Here we look at how to do this. Create a warm space near you Oh, the satisfaction when he entered our office/guest room to ask a question, just moments after I presented the kitties with their own laptop. Animal Cheetah The Cheetah Is A Large Cat From Subfamily Feline Lives In South North And East Africa Hd Wallpaper For Desktop Laptop Tablet Mobile Phones 3840×2160Tom And Jerry Bad Cat Tom Prosecution Mouse Jerry Hd Wallpapers For Mobile Phones Tablet And Laptop 2560×1600 creativity artwork humor animals table cat goats geese laptop rabbits pigs roosters dog animal farm

Cats are drawn to warm spaces and will spend hours sitting near a radiator or lounging on a sunny windowsill. Their fascination with technology is often driven by a need for warmth, so creating a warm, cosy space next to you as you work, can help keep them happily away from your laptop. An elevated bed near some form of heating can work wonders! Reward time in their own bed If you think your cat’s interest in electronics stems from a need to mark their territory, be sure to offer plenty of options around the house. If you have a multi-cat household, you will need multiple scratching posts available. Toys can also provide invaluable mental stimulation, keeping your cat’s brain busy as you work. I got an old laptop to see if it would distract her from me AND LOOK IT WORKED,” the tweet concluded. If you’ve noticed your cat loves lying on electronics at home, you may have wondered why. Cats seem drawn to electronics left around the house and can often be found curled up snoozing the day away. This is thought to be due to a multitude of reasons, both rooted in physiology and behaviour. Take a look here at our five most affectionate cat breeds. Cats and electronics: Why does my cat sit on my laptop?According to articles like this piece on Slate and this article published on Inverse, cat behavioralists say that cats like laptops for a lot of different reasons, including that they tend to be located near their favorite person, and are usually warm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment