276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sniper One: ‘The Best I’ve Ever Read’ – Andy McNab

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A truly stunning story. I have read this 4 times and it's still as captivating now as the first time' 5***** Reader rReview Read more Details Launched as one of the biggest console exclusives for the Xbox Series X/S, Starfield is a science fiction RPG mechanically similar to Bethesda's previous work with The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. As expected, Starfield offers players multiple ways to play and take down enemies. However, eliminating enemies using stealth and sniping is the most satisfying form of combat available. This awe-inspiring account tells of total war in throat-burning winds and fifty-degree heat, blasted by mortars and surrounded by heavily armed militias - you won't be able to put this down.

No, I don't object to the idea that one could enjoy being a soldier. I'm neither stupid nor naive. But they way Mills' writes it? The series moves in accordance to the chronology of the events of World War II, so after a campaign in Italy in the fourth part, this time, OSS agent Karl Fairburne visits Normandy and other regions of northern France, most notably the impressive Mont-Saint-Michel monastery. However, nothing changes in terms of the story. For the third time in a row, high-ranking Nazi officers are plotting a sinister plan to create and use the powerful "wunderwaffe," and again, our hero will have to thwart these plans. The game brings some impressive locations that were rendered using photogrammetry to provide high image fidelity, and players can benefit from the great freedom of action during missions. Of course, there's also the slow-mo X-ray camera that reveals the damage dealt by our bullets. What does a typical sniper mission look like? Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 - game mainly focused on snipers. Action takes places in the Middle East. Let's be honest – being a hated camper. The sniper in Escape from Tarkov consciously chooses a rifle with a scope, goes to a point that provides a convenient view of the high traffic areas – and waiting! And the wait can be really long, because it's not at all certain that someone will show up in a particular location in this raid, even if it's at the starting point of the map. The shot itself usually has to be fired at a moving target that's able and likely to return fire if missed. So it's a good idea to have a predetermined escape route.CS GO – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - everybody knows CSGO - learn how to use AWP and you're good to go. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands - it's not a real sniper game but you can feel like a real sniper here. I'm sure by now you've figured out that I'm in one of my "military book" phases. It'll pass, don't worry, but for now this is kind of my reading focus.

The stealth genre provides an alternative gameplay loop to all-out action games, rewarding patience, timing, and strategic thinking. Rainbow Six Siege is currently a popular online shooter but is unrecognizable compared to its source material and even less so when factoring in Rainbow Six: Extraction, which features aliens. There is no single-player story mode. Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 was the last entry to feature a proper story mode and robust multiplayer.

In the second installment of Contracts, we have to deal with two types of locations. Smaller enemy camps and buildings can be cleared from a distance of a few hundred meters or so, or infiltrated by stealth, since you usually have to pass through them anyway. You can also combine both of these approaches. Some locations, however, allow for record-breaking shots at a distance of over a kilometer and there, we act like a typical sniper – we take down targets and withdraw to safety, without having to visit the areas from which we wanted to keep away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment