276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wood Kitchen Sign, Life is Short Lick The Bowl, Kitchen Decor 8x12 inch / 20x30 cm

£9.46£18.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can I open SVG files in the Silhouette Basic Edition? No. You must have Silhouette Designer Edition to open SVG files. If you have Silhouette Basic Edition, you can only use STUDIO files. STUDIO files are specific to Silhouette. You can also use PNG files with Silhouette Basic Edition but you’ll have to first convert the PNG to a cut file. Cut out the SVG file onto adhesive vinyl. If you want your design to look like mine, you’ll need to cut multiple colors of vinyl.

I’m going to walk you through how to use this SVG file to make a DIY kitchen sign using adhesive vinyl but you can also use it with heat transfer vinyl too. First things first. Here are some basic posts on SVG files, vinyl, and Silhouette Studio. How do I cut out this SVG using multiple colors? If you would like to use multiple colors of vinyl, you can cut by color in the Silhouette software. Cutting by color allows you to cut each color separately and layer the pieces on the final project. This file can be used to make so many more projects in addition to signs. How about using it with heat transfer vinyl to create a fun potholder or apron.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment