276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success or Relationship Issue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Instead of using the site's "truth statements," I recite scripture and pray as I meditate and actually do the codes. There's a lot of hype, lots of grandiose claims, liberals sprinklings of testimonials and fantastic anecdotal success, but it mostly seems in the service of selling or pushing some product (so far they aren't clear on exactly what). Using different fingers, a man points at four specific parts of his body in a seemingly predetermined sequence.

My sense was that I created the appendicitis by holding the stress of that experience since I was four.In the case of Stack Overflow, there is an excellent guide to what quality output should look like, because there are clear definitions of what makes a good question or answer.

She had used every form of help available, and read every book that seemed relevant, with limited results.He adds that “the remaining 5% is genetic and was caused by stress somewhere in the ancestry of the person. Since they are quantum, the intent and the energy of the person using them have a little bit of ‘effect’ on how powerful they are going to when they are used. Read this book - The Healing Code - and it will, without a shadow of doubt, completely revolutionise your life.

Finally, after doing the Healing Codes for four weeks, I was able to allow myself to go back into that experience enough to release the trauma, and, for the first time in my life, I felt a sense of love and respect for my Dad. Google is already using this technology to help speed up the process of resolving code review comments. I pray that all known and unknown negative images, unhealthy beliefs, destructive cellular memories, and all physical issues related to ________________________ (your problem or issues) would be found, opened and healed by filling me with the light, love and life of God (or the universe). Placing the codes in the energy field of the body is all that is required, they do not need to be in the exact part of the body that holds discomfort.Loyd reminds us: “All you need to do is to desire to change, and then begin taking even the tiniest baby steps in that direction. To date, thousands of clients in 50 states and 90 countries have reported healing from illness and disease by activating the body’s stress release mechanism with The Healing Codes. One pod is removed for repairs, another takes its place, and when the original pod is ready, it’s put back into action. The Healing Code is your healing kit for life – to heal the issues you know about, and the ones you don’t.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment