276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Are Awesome: Find Your Confidence and Dare to Be Brilliant at (Almost) Anything

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You want to know who’s amazing, lovely, smart, and has a beautiful smile? Read the first word again.” – Unknown What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson In case you have not been adequately informed, please consider this official notification that you are awesome.” – Unknown I may be biased. I had to study this in school. I received a copy for my end of primary school leavers gift. The only reason I still own it is for the messages my teachers wrote in it. This week we are looking at two words which may be confused by learners of English: scarce and scarcely. Improve your English with Collins.

You are the only version of you to ever exist in the universe. You are great, you are powerful, you are special.” – Anonymous My 7 year old might be slightly too young for this, but did listen with me and discuss it a little in the car. I was interested to hear if the author could talk to young people on their level about some quite mature issues. Got this book for Bill my son, but ended up reading it myself. A book written for kids and young adults, but a nice read for parents as well. It talks about the usual stuff fixed vs growth mindset, see failures as learning opportunities, how to practice and how to break down goals into smaller parts.

Wordle Helper

You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously. – Steve Maraboli Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.” – Ellen DeGeneres So let’s get started with these 73 ‘You are amazing’ quotes. 73 Inspirational You Are Amazing Quotes for 2023 You are amazing, and you shouldn’t let anyone tell you otherwise. No matter what.” – Bryant Collins If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl

Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.” – Tony Gaskins b) Eight sessions – one per chapter, which include: lesson plan, PowerPoint, worksheet, reflective clip from Matthew Syed Over the years, some of these amazing quotes have inspired me to live the best version of my life and do some amazing things.

Memes

I will surely give this book 5 stars . An Awesome read . All children must read this book . This book helped me a lot . -'

You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius He who climbs never stops going from beginning to beginning, through beginnings that have no end. He never stops desiring what he already knows." –St. Gregory of Nissa

ABOUT THE BOOKS

You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome.” – Karen Salmansohn I bought this for my 10yo son who has an all or nothing personality. He thinks you can either do it or you can’t, you know it or you don’t. This book has been a helpful way for him to gain some depth and perspective about life, and understand that you can improve through practice and determination. Apparently hearing me say it and reading someone else telling it to him are not the same thing!

All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale Encouraging and entertaining child-friendly look at promoting determination, resilience and ambition. A very funny and inspiring read! Brilliantly practical with a wide variety of examples that make it relevant for both boys and girls (and adults)!" - online customer reviewMotivation comes in many forms but few are more heartfelt than the words ‘You are amazing’. That one sentence brings warmth and promotes self-worth (something we could all do with a little more of!) Explore yourself in silent contemplation. You will find a breathtaking being you were unaware about.” – Hiral Nagda If there are people around you who appreciate and tell you how amazing you are, listen to them. They see what an incredible person you are. And want to share this with you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment