276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEWALT DCF899N-XJ, 18 V XR Brushless 1/2 Inch High Torque Impact Wrench (950 Nm), Bare Unit, Yellow/Black

£78.37£156.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would only recommend the detent pin if you are working at heights or in environments where socket retention is key. I recommend Zoro if you’re in the UK because of their excellent service and trusted checkout process.

The DeWalt DCF899N 18V XR Impact Wrench has a powerful fan cooled motor which delivers 950Nm of torque and 2400 impacts per minute, whilst the 3 Speed and torque settings gives you the control to best. If you do this on a Milwaukee at least with a socket that has a groove inside all around you will most likely be cutting that socket off. I know I'm in the minority here, but let me take a moment here to advocate for the pin devil *cough* detent. DeWalt DCF899N 18v XR BL High Torque Impact Wrench - Bare Unit The DEWALT DCF899 XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench with 3 speed and torque settings that gives you the control to best suit your application. Machine Mart Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 703528 and acts as a credit broker and not a lender.

It has a powerful fan cooled motor that delivers up to 950Nm of torque and 2400 impacts per minute for heavy duty fastening applications. For improved visibility and flashlight functionality, the impact wrench features a bright white LED light with delay feature. I've got the hog ring on my Bosch but I've actually had the spring on the end come off of the darn thing! If you find some without a groove or hole, then you can grind a grooves yourself in an hour or so for the whole set. If you’re after a professional, hard wearing piece of kit you can’t go far wrong with this DeWalt impact wrench.

It is fitted with a comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control. Some users are commenting that this DeWalt 899 impact wrench is a pin detent and not a hog ring drive.The DEWALT DCF899 XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench with 3 speed and torque settings that gives you the control to best suit your application.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment